Chapter 15

Joe's Point Of View:

An hour passes and Bethany still hasn't woken up. We all lose hope what we thought was real. I just sat there with my legs crossed waiting for her to wake. The next thing I know is that a heard an awful sound. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! No this can't be. she can't be dead. I look around me to see everyone crying. I saw Jack stab himself with a knife. I saw Ezra on the floor not breathing becuase of a heart attack. I saw Tony with a gun pointed to his head. I started to yell and cry and then I ran out of the room to find everyone else dead. I was alone. I was alive. I slide down the wall and I started crying even more. I cried until everything went black.

The next thing I knew was that Tony was shaking me to get up. I fell asleep? I must have fallen asleep having reading that letter to the guys.

"What happened?" I said while crying.

"You fell asleep. Why are you crying?" Ezra said looking directly at me.

"I was crying because I had a nightmare and that Bethany died in a coma and Jack stab himself with a knife. Then Ezra was on the floor not breathing because of a heart attack and Tony point a gun towards his head and pulled the trigger. Then I ran out to the hall. Everyone else was gone or dead. I was alone." I said while crying.

"It's okay. I am not going to leave you." Bethany says as she started to get out of a coma.

We all turned to her with shocked faces.

"God, told you that I was going to wake up in an hour. And I did." She said while shofting herself in bed.

"She is up." I yelled out the door so that the nurse can hear.

The nurse came in and told us all to get out. She needed to do testing on Bethany to see if everything was working fine. Outside of her room, Tony got on his knees and I heard him thanking God for bringing Bethany back. I prayed and told him that I love him and thank you for bringing her back, too. Ezra kept on crying because he knows what he did was wrong.

"What actually happened? What did you do?" Jack asked Ezra.

"I drugged Spencer. Then I told her that I was gonna fuck her. She agreed and we went upstairs and fucked." Ezra said with even more tears in his eye's.

"Why did you do that for?" I asked him.

"Because I didn't want to do it Bethany. Bethany doesn't want to lose her virginity to someone like me. I was horny and I wanted sex. I love Bethany. I truly do. I am truly sorry for what I did. Now how I know how much i love her when I let her go." Ezra explain.

"Bullcrap...If you truly loved her, you wouldn't have cheated on her. If you truly loved her you wouldn't have done none of the shit you did. If you truly loved her, you would have waited for her to be ready and open for sex. I've been waitin for her my whole life and I am still waiting for her. I truly love her and you don't see me fucking other women." Tony said not noticing that the nurse had left and the door was wide open and that Bethany heard everything.

"Tony?" Bethany said softly.

"Can you go ask the nurse when I can go home and if you can sign the papers to let me out.?" She added.

"Sure Beth." Tony said with a smile in his face.

"Ezra, Joe, and Jack. Can you come here and close and lock the door?" Bethany said sweetly.

We, the boys, agreed and then walked into the room. Than they closed the door behind them.

"Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for staying here with Tony. I know he hasn't eaten in a couple of days or had any sleep. You guys are true friends. As for you Ezra, I am sorry but I have to break up with you until I am ready to forgive you of what you did to me. Please understand where I am coming from. This is my first real heartbreak. You were my first boyfriend and I really need time to think. I like you alot but I dont think I am ready to forgive you just yet. Until then we can be friends if you want to." Bethany said making us all, even her, shed tears.

"We are always gonna be here to care for you. We are never going to leave your side. NEVER." Jack says while I agree.

"I understand Bethany. Of course we can be best friends. I will always love you." Ezra says

The we all left the room, so Tony and her would talk.

Bethany's Point of View:

After the Jack, Joe, and Ezra left the room, Tony came in with the information I sent him to go get.

" The nurse said you are fine and that you will be going home tonight. You just need alot of rest and I can sign you out." He said while grabbing my hand.

"Tony, can you sit down please? And before you do that can you close the door?" I said sweetly while trying to sit up in bed.

Tony walked over to the door and closed it and then pulled up a chair next to me and sat down. He then began to hold my hand again.

"Is what you said to Ezra back there... about if you truly love her. Was the part you said about you waiting for me true?" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Ughh. Yeah... I have been waiting for the perfect to tell you that I like you. That I want you to be my girlfriend/bestfriend. That I don't want you to date other guys. I'm scared that they will not treat you as good as I will trest you. I guess what I am trying to say is that... I LOVE YOU. " He said while staring at me in the eyes and blushing.

"Tony... You know.... I need ti-" I said before he cut me off by jamming his lips into mine.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes.

"Tony. I wanna go stay at Jack's place for awhile before I go back to your house and school. I need time to think abiut this...us... and Ezra.... and Joe. I'm sorry." I said while breaking up the kiss.

"Fine, just remember I will be waiting." He said while he started walking out the door.

About 10 minutes later, a certain somebody, that I didn't except to see showed up. What is he doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I LOVE SUSPENSE.
Who did Bethany see?