Sweet 16th - Part 2

Bethany's Point of View:

A few minutes later, I drove into the parking lot and just sat on my bike thinking and waiting. Until I saw my dad walking over to me. I hope he didn't recognized me. He came over to me and I could smell the alcohol from his breathe.

"Hey sexy lady, wanna come over to my place and do some things under  the cheeks?" He said while kissing me on my neck.  

"Ugghh. Noo!" I said pushing him away from me.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me close. He jammed his lips into mine. I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He begged for entrance, but I didn't let him. He is my father and he is drunk. Then all of a sudden, he falls to the ground, almost dragging me with him; until I felt to arms picking me up. I turned around and saw Jack. I hugged Jack for a good 5 minutes.

"Thank you Jack." I said as I pulled out of the hug.

"That's what friends are for." He said with a big grin on his face.

Together we walked inside the place where the party was held. As soon as I saw the dance floor. Everyone stopped, the music stopped, and peoples mouth dropped. I saw many kids from school, Tony and Ezra with there mouth wide open. I walked down the stairs and the music started playing again. I saw Ezra talking to his sister in the corner and as I tried to walk up to him Tony stopped me.

"You look beautiful and amazing." He said while hugging me.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said as we released our hug.

"I am so glad I exchanged the dress." He said looking at the dress on me.

"Something weird happened outside." I said looking at my feet.

"Wanna go to a private room to talk?" He said lifting up my chin.

"Sure." I said as we started walking up the stairs.

We then found a private room. He sat on the couch and I sat on the couch in front of him.

"I was outside, sitting on you brothers motorcycle, when I saw my dad." I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO?" He said yelling.

"He was drunk and he walked up to me and didn't recognize me and then he kissed me. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. Than Jack hit him and he fell to the ground. Then I just hugged him for about 5 minutes. Then I went inside when I saw all of y'all looking at me." I said.

"HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU." He said standing up while yelling.

"Yes." I said in an ashamed tone.

"Don't worry. The next time I will fucking cut his fucking balls off. I will put them in a meat grinder and grind his balls. Then I will take the grinded ball meat and make it into sausage and then I will make him eat that sausage." He said while sitting next to me and holding my hand.

"Hahaha. I will count on you for that." I said. "I am gonna go find Ezra he is probably looking for me." I added.

"Okay. I am gonna stay here and maybe go to sleep for  a little while." He said while I started to get up from the couch.

"k" I said as I walked out of the door. I went back to the dance floor and found Hanna and Aria talking. I walked up to them and then they both hugged me.

"I am so glad you could make it." Aria said with a huge ass smile on her face.

"Thanks for inviting me. Oh by any chance have you seen Ezra." I said that sounded more like a statement than a question.

"I think he went up stairs to the last private room on the right hand side." Hanna said while pointing me to his direction.

I wondered why Ezra would be in a private room. I walked up to the room and open the door. I walked in to see Ezra and some girl fucking on the couch. Once I walked in Ezra and this girl name Spencer both looked at me in sync. We stared at each other for a good minute before I felt tears falling down my face. I ran out of the room and to the stair case where everyone could see me crying. Once again everyone stopped and the music stops too. I see Jack and David stepping out of the crowd. Once they did that I ran out the door. I ran towards a ally way 10 blocks away from where the party was being held. I slid to the ground crying. That's when I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. I have been going through many stages of depression and thinking about suicide. Other than that I hope you like this chapter.