4: Moon

I ended up falling asleep while we were talking. Then, at 2am, I woke up, but I was in the movie corner on one of the beanbags. And I had moon standing over me. The moon mask loomed over my face, chilling my spine.
"Good morning, y/n" his raspy voice whispered
"y-you too, moon..." he grabbed my face with his cold, metallic hand his fingers pressing just below my cheekbones, digging into my skin and looked me directly in the eyes. The red lights bore into my soul.

Moon placed his other hand lightly on my shoulder and, to my surprise, he let go of me and sat beside me,  admittedly closer than I'd prefer.
"Y/n, I've heard so much about you..." he whispered in my ear
"From who?"
"Your...Sunny" he hissed
"Sun talks about me?" I was shocked. I didn't know they could communicate.
"No, but someone keeps a diary. With you on every page." I blushed, stunned by his words. It felt like they were taking an eternity to process, running through my mind again and again. Moon gently grabbed my face and turned my head to face him.
"Look, y/n, I have jobs I should be doing right now. You should be grateful that I'm doing this." He seemed to scold me with every word he spat. He slipped his hand onto my thigh.
"But why are you doing this?"
"Look, I need some more drama here."

Moon grabbed me by my shoulders and waist and turned me so that my whole body was facing him, then pushed my torso so that I was laying down. He looked up at the giant clock in the daycare and paused a second then said "perfect" with a grin.

He began to hover over me, one arm supporting himself by my shoulders and the other back on my thigh. "Suns gonna love this feeling" he stated as he placed my hand on the back of his thigh. Wait, do they have some sort of touch sensor? I mean, it makes sense, they work with children, but also...could be used creepily.

I just sat there, letting myself be manipulated. Why did I just sit there? Why didn't I question him further??

Moon lowered his face to be less than an inch away from mine. He stared into my eyes. I closed my eyes, unsure about what was about to happen. Sundrops voice broke the silence.

"Y/n?"