6: Please...

Sundrop&Moondrop POV
Moins hook flung me onto the platform and I stepped into my room. God, i can't believe moons been reading my diary...well, if y/ns telling the truth...

God, she wouldn't lie to me, right?

I Look around to see if anyone is watching before prying up the floorboard and retrieving my diary. I open the book to the next open page and begin writing with my favorite crayon.
'Moon, please be honest, did you set up how y/n and I were with the last switch?'
I sighed, placing the crayon in between the open pages. I put the book out in the open space of the floor and walked over to the light switch.

Why am I out? Sun doesn't usually willingly call me out. I'm in the tower room and...he left his diary out. Well, it's never been this easy. What's going on? I opened the book. 'Moon, please be honest, did you set up how y/n and I were with the last switch?' Was scribbled on the page in red crayon. Ooh...shit, I might've caused some trouble. Not really the type I was hoping to.
Y'know, I'd love to let this continue but this seems like this might be a bit too serious to mess around like that. I grab a blue crayon to respond. I begin to write 'yep. I need something juicy. Excited for some entries about the happy couple' and drew a nice little face for him before going to turn on the lights.

I'm back. I ran back to the book. Did he write back?

Please please please please please.

Don't say y/n was lying.

I open the book to see YES
YES THANK GOD HE WROTE BACK
'yep. I need something juicy. Excited for some entries about the happy couple' with a winky face. Ew.
Moon...why.

Eughh I need to hide this better.