5: No!

"Sunny! Hi uh-"
I wasn't sure what to say.
Do I explain?
I should explain
"So..." he started saying, looking hurt "this is what happens between you and moon..."
"NO!" I shouted "nononononono I-I can explain" I placed my hand on his shoulder.
He gave me a skeptical look before he gently moved my hands off of his shoulder and thigh and walked away.

"Sunny!" He kept walking
I got up, a bit too fast, and started towards him, my vision blurred because of how quickly I stood and I bumped into him.
"Y/n are you okay?" Sundrop asked, momentarily forgetting his anger. I held onto his arms as he held onto mine to stabilize me.
"Sorry I-"
"Are you okay?"
I nodded
He sighed "good."
He let me go and turned to walk away again
"Sundrop, please let me explain."
"Explain what?"
"It's not what you think, sunny"
"Do you think I'm dumb? Cause it's pretty damn obvious that you've been trying to sleep with moondrop."
"No, sunny-"
"Stop calling me that. Sundrop. SUNDROP. You do not get to call me sunny anymore."
"Sundrop...that's not what's going on. I think moon was setting that up for you."
"And why would he do that? He can't stand me!"
"He said he 'wanted drama'"
Sun rolled his eyes
"I-I might be able to prove it." I realized.
"How?"
"He said he's been reading your diary-journal-thing, maybe you could communicate with him through that. Ask him. Please" I could tell I was beginning to tear up.

I just wanted him to believe me.
I don't want to lose his trust.

"I'll try that, y/n"
"Thank you" I hugged him and held him tight "thank you so much" I began to cry in joy into suns chest. I am so glad that he's willing to ask moon to back me up. He held me and began to stroke my hair in an attempt to comfort me.

Once I stopped crying, sundrop headed over to their tower, presumably where he kept this diary. He grabbed onto moons hook to be lifted up to the tower.