Chap_11. Confusion

Author's POV...

As Maya left from there holding Nayeem's hand, everyone remained shocked for some time. Then Areesha spoke up, "She can't be Khushi. There is no way she is our Khushi." as she looked at Arnav who seemed to be all frozen there.

Areesha walked to him and spoke up as she held his hand, "Arnav, stop thinking too much, Vai. She isn't our Khushi. If she was then she would have gotten back to us long ago let alone ignoring you, ignoring us like this today."

Arnav looked at Areesha and then again turned to the way where Maya walked away a few moments ago.

Was she really not his Khushi? He wondered.

Many things were getting into his mind, not letting him think something straight.

Without bothering to look anywhere, he also followed the way after uttering, "Api, please leave me alone for some time."

Akash and Muhib got following him but he stopped them and getting into his car, he drove away at a great speed.

Areesha looked at Muhib with a teary look, "What is happening? When after a long time, Arnav somewhat managed to get himself together, why did a girl like her get in front of him? Who is that girl?"

Payel got uttering, "She is not Khushi, api. If she was, she wouldn't have ignored Vai. Khushi loved Vai more than anything else."

As Muhib got uttering, "Did she lose her memory somehow?" everyone turned to him with a jerk.

Akash spoke up then, "What are you saying vai? How could this be possible?"

Giving it a thought, Muhib spoke up again, "I mean Khushi's body wasn't found after that accident. And I told you before also, it didn't seem like an accident just but more like someone made it do intentionally."

Everyone started giving it a good thought and Areesha spoke up again, "Who was the man with her? Who is there with her now? We need to find out everything."

Payel spoke up, "Right. We have to. And if we.. wait.. Who invited them to this wedding party?"

Akash spoke up, "It can't be Mahin. Then they were must be of Riya's acquaintances."

When everyone nodded at him, Akash thinking about Arnav spoke up, "You guys go. Talk to Riya. I am thinking of going after Arnav. He cannot be left alone now."

Akash left from there and the others again walked inside the hall room. From the very next moment of their leaving the hall room, Mahin was already somewhat tensed.

He also wanted to follow them but being the main focus of the party, he couldn't as the guests kept coming to them one after another.

In between, he just asked Riya about Maya and Nayeem only to get shocked hearing the answer that they loved each other and were about to get married.

His shocked expression didn't go unnoticed by Riya but he couldn't get to answer her properly except a line 'Maya resembles Arnav's wife Khushi'.

Riya also knew about them to some extent and got silent hearing him.

After a few minutes Areesha and others surrounded them and shot a question to her almost altogether, "Riya, who is this Maya?"