Chapter 11

In Lumiose City, Tom finally arrived to Maddie's temporary apartment as he picked up an unconscious Sonic and held him as if he was carrying a box and ran up to the door of the temporary apartment and knocked, waiting. When Maddie answered, he quickly pulled Tom in and shut the door behind him.

"What is going on with you, Tom?? I've been trying to call you, you're all over the news-" Maddie started, extremely concerned

"Look, I haven't been able to respond cause of the fact me and this guy I have on my back have been getting chased by a guy from the government." Tom explained, setting Sonic on the couch

"I'm just glad you're okay." Maddie replied, quickly hugging Tom

Tom hugged back.

"Uncle Tom!" A young voice, belonging to Jojo, spoke as Jojo walked up and hugged Tom

"Hey, Jojo." Tom said with a smile. "Wait, where's Rachel?"

"She went to go buy some spare clothes. A friend of her's should get here in a few minutes." Maddie answers. "Anything you want from the kitchen, Tom?"

"I could use a glass of water." Tom replied

In his truck, after having his Bullhead turn into said truck, Robotnik put on some headphones and scrolled through his saved playlist. He landed on one he named 'Tunes of Anarchy' that started with a remix of some sort of song he had made by someone wh willingly did it for him, for free, even.

Robotnik spun his chair around. He then took the quill out of a mechanical claw he had it in and rolled over to a tube and typed on the keyboard in front of it and some small lights came on. He put one end of the quill in one end of a jump-starter cable and grabbed the other end. The moment the other end came into contact with the quill, all the power in Robotnik's mobile truck lab went out

SONG PAUSES

Robotnik turned on a lighter built into his robotic index finger and looked around as he opened the fusebox in his truck and flicked a few switches and with that, the power was back on as he turned off the lighter by closing his finger up and he resumed his music as he gave the quill to a mechanical claw.

SONG RESUMES

Robotnik then started doing some over the top dancing as the claw put the quill in the tube and an analysts started. He then pressed a few things on his control panes and acted as if he was skiing down a mountain. Then, he pressed a few other things and was acting as if he was running from a T-Rex. He then tossed his headphones in the air and turned to the holographic display. The dinosaur bot down and it looked like it actually bit off Robotnik's head off but his arms start going side to side as he walks forward a bit he then stops and turns around and lifts up the sides of his coat.

The moment he dropped the sides of his coat, he did some more over the top dancing. What he didn't notice was Agent Stone had shown up with a couple of lattes. Once he did notice Stone was there, he screamed and the song cut off.

SONG CUTS OFF HERE

"I just thought you might like a latte with steamed Habereran Miltank milk." Stone says

"What do I look like, an imbecile?" Robotnik started as he walked over to Agent Stone. "Of course I want a latte. I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!!"

They then heard a ding-ding-ding and Robotnik looked over in the direction the dinging came from and walked over and saw the quill analysis was complete. The UI was a bit glitchy though