Chapter 2: Welcome to Green Hills

A few months later, by a sign that said 'Welcome to Green Hills!' on it, there was a cop car. In it was the sheriff of Green  Hills, Tom Wachowski.  And sitting in the passenger seat was his Mightyena. Tom as there for possible speed limit breakers. However, no one was coming by, bot to  Green Hills, not even coming out of Green Hills.

"Come on, one car?? Tom quietly said before sighing an shaking his hand a little since it hurt from holding the blockily built speed radar gun

Tom then went back and forth, acting as if cars were zooming past, eventually hitting himself in the chin with the radar gun.

"I'm bored. Tom said, his Mightyena yawning a little since both of them were bored

Just then, Wayde, someone else in the Green Hills Police Department, spoke over the radio.

"Tom, you read me? re you there??" Wayde asked

Tom grabbed the walkie connected to the radio and said, "No, Wayde, i'm actually on a yacht, in Alola. With Rihanna."

"Omg, thats amazing, please send pics." Wayde responds

"No, Wayde, i'm at the speed trap." Tom said, turning off his radio for now

Tom mounted his speed radar gun onto his dash and took off his sunglasses. Just then, a blue zip rushed by, making the speed radar beep and clock in the source of the zip going at 296 mph.

"What??" Tom whispered

Mightyena sniffed the radar gun, neither of the two noticing that Sonic was watching them, or mainly trying to see what the speed radar gun clocked his speed at. Tom resets the speed gun and looking out both windows, Sonic being out of sight again.

Just then, the blue zip rushed by again. Confusing both Tom and his Mightyena as the speed radar gun clocked in the speed at 300 mph this time around. The two got out of the car, Mightyena finding an unknown scent and following it, Tom following Mightyena. The scent led them over to the grass as Tom kneeled down.

What Tom found really confused him. It was a quill fo some sort. But not like any he had ever seen. It wasn't from any Pokemon, not any he had seen at least. This quill was blue and sparking with some unknown energy.

"Tom, we need you down on main street, there's been  violent gang shootout." Wayde spoke over the walkie as Tom and Mightyena got back in teh cop car and it headed back for Green Hills,  Wayde laughing a bit about what he just said. "Just kidding, a Farfetch'd stole a bagel, but they do need it back."

An Eevee, minding it's own business on the road trying o get somewhere, didn't notice the truck coming it's direction. As the truck was just about to run the poor  Eevee over Sonic immediately ran by, picking up the Eevee and saving it, holding it as he stood by the road.

"Whoa, buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there." Sonic said, brushing the Eevee's fur down a little, this specific Eevee being one he adopted during his time on this world, but not having a way to really use a Pokeball since he has no access to one. "Since i'm in a good mood, let's go for a run."

Sonic then started running, seeming to head somewhere while holding the Eevee as he ran.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!! Have you ever felt so alive??!?!!??" Sonic asked as he held the Eevee like a small plane toy. "This is great, you're doing amazing!"

Just then, the Eevee went rocketing back after Sonic lost his grip.

"Oh, jeez!!!" Sonic exclaimed, going back and grabbing the Eevee before it could hit the ground as he resumed running and brushed off the Eevee's head. "Good recovery!"

Once in the woods, Sonic sat down the Eevee in it's own little separate side home.

"Okay, remember the deal and keep this between us, ok??" Sonic stated, patting the Eevee's head. "Pretend you never saw me and I was never here."

Sonic then ran off into elsewhere in the forest, hopping into his little hideout cave, brushing down his quills and pretending the brush was a microphone as he sung into it. Then, he grabbed an inflatable guitar and pretended he was playing a real guitar as he swung around on a tire.

So what were you expecting? A dirty little hedgehog eating berries and struggling to survive? Well, think again because I am living my best life in the world. Even have a Pokemon of my own even though I don't have Pokeball for him.

Sonic then hops off of the tire, setting the inflatable guitar down as he sat on a bean bag next to some comics. He started reading the comics, chuckling a little.

I got a library.

Sonic then started reading all the comics one after another within the span of one microsecond for each comic.

Then, we see Sonic running in an unused clothes washing machine to get a bit of a workout.

A home gym

Sonic then is seen with a headband on, spinning some nunchucks in the air,practicing self defense if he needs to use it.

And a state-of-the-art security system.

However, Sonic ended up hitting himself in the head, knocking himself over.

"Ow." Sonic said to himself

Next thing we see is Sonic playing table tennis, or ping pong, whichever it is called, with himself using a sign that said 'Hill Top Rd.' as the table. In the process, Sonic ends up nicking his ring bag off f the wall spilling the rings and the map onto the ground.

"Oh no." Sonic said as he went over and pushed the rings back into the bag

And if I am ever discovered, i'll follow Longclaw's instructions and use my rings to go to a planet filled with only mushrooms.

Sonic holds the ring over one of the planets on the map and tosses it making a ring portal to a mushroom planet open up

Gross, smelly, mushrooms

"I hate mushrooms." Sonic said as he sighed

But enough about that, this is Green Hills. The best place in the world

Sonic walks up to the edge on a cliff. He then takes off running leaving a blue streak behind him as he runs. He then runs through Green Hills as he lays on top of a stone sign that says 'Green Hills Sheriff Department' and he seems to be watching something or someone.

These are my people! And dare I say, I am their lovable space creature. So what if they don't know I exist?

In the street, directing traffic, is the Sheriff, Tom Wachowski as he eats a doughnut. He was directing traffic so some Ducklett could safely pass by.

My favorite person is the Doughnut Lord. Protector of this town and defender of all creatures big or small.

Tom smiled as he looked at the group of Ducklett passing by.

"Good morning, Donald, Dasiy, Daffy." Tom greeted

Outside on the back porch of Tom's house, a woman roughly Tom's age, was in a yellow tanktop and yoga pants and set the mac book she had down on a coffee table and started doing yoga. This woman's name was Maddie Wachowski.

Doughnut Lord lives with Pretzel Lady. She is super nice to animals and strangely, was born without bones.

Sonic was watching from a bush remaining hidden.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Sonic said somehow not getting heard as he mimicked the yoga position Maddie was doing.