Laynee and Randy

This is for Laynee!!

Laynee and Randy had been dating for about a year. They met at Windsor college during film theory class.

Laynee was the best friend of Cici Cooper and she had introduced Randy to Laynee. They had hit it off straight away.

Today, Randy was going to tell her he was in love with her.

He had asked her to meet her in the park where he had made her a surprise picnic.

He had made sandwiches, bought sausage rolls, quiche slices,cakes, and lemonade.

He laid out the blanket on the grass. And laid the food out on plates waiting for her to arrive.

Laynee was wearing a blue tank top and black jeans and sunglasses as it was a sunny and warm summers day.

Randy was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans and smiled when he saw the girl he loved.

"Hey Laynee" he smiled standing up and kissing her passionately.

"Hey Rand, you ok?" She asked in awe of his hard work and thought.

"Better now you're here babe" he said hugging her.

"This looks just wow" she said.

"Sit down" he said as she took her shoes off and sat on the blanket where Randy then sat behind her wrapping his legs around her as she leant back into his chest.

He then stroked her hair.

They lay for ages just enjoying being with each other.

Randy then moved and poured out two glasses of lemonade and handed her a glass.

"Thanks" she smiled as she picked out a ham and cheese sandwich Randy had made.

They began tucking into the delicious food in silence when Randy said nervously "Laynee?".

"Yeah" she smiled holding a piece of quiche.

"I need to tell you something" he said unable to hide the nerves.

"Go ahead" she smiled.

"Laynee, the last year has been the best year of my life, and it's thanks to you. And I know I haven't said this yet but I know I have felt it. I'm in love with you" he said.

She grabbed him and said "I love you too Mr Meeks!!".

And they passionately kissed.