Dewey and Sidney kiss

A/N I know this is going to be debatable but I had the idea of a one shot between Dewey and Sidney during the scene where they talk and they gave each other a look in scream 4. To me it could be interpreted as they both understood how the other was feeling as they had been through so much together or that they had feelings for each other especially with Dewey and Gale's marriage being rocky. So anyway I'm going to do this and would love to know what you thought.

Dewey and Sidney looked at each other, looking into each other's soul.

They had been through so much together and lost so much.

They leant in closer to each other and kissed.

Dewey ran his hands through Sidney's hair.

He knew what he was doing was wrong, he was married. And Sidney was like a sister to him so why was he doing this.

But he wanted this with her.

They broke the kiss and were both breathless.

"Dewey this was wrong of us. We shouldn't have done it, not to Gale, she is your wife and my friend". Sidney said feeling guilty.

Dewey reached his hand out to Sidney "Sidney this feels right to me."

"Well not to me. You have to go now" Sidney said pulling her hand away from Dewey's.

Dewey tried to plead with her "Sid, please, I can't leave things like this".

"Go home to your wife!" She ordered him.

He reluctantly got up and left in silence.

What was he going to do?.