Randy Proposes To You In The Snow

A/N it's currently snowing in the UK where I live. So yay and I started to imagine what it would be like to walk in the snow with Randy and him then asking me to marry him! A girl can dream!!

You were sat in your dorm room looking out the window as it was snowing.

It looked beautiful as it was settling on the grass and trees and paths.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door so you got up to answer it.

To your delight it was your handsome and sexy boyfriend Randy.

"Hey Y/N do you fancy a walk in the snow?" He asked smiling.

"I sure do" you smiled kissing him.

Randy helped you put your coat, scarf, gloves and hat on to keep warm outside.

You walked hand in hand outside. It was cold but Randy held you tight to keep you as warm as possible.

"Let's sit down on the bench Y/N" he said.

"Ok" you reply sitting down on a bench together. The snow gently landing on you both.

"I love you with all my heart Y/N. The last two years have been amazing" he smiled as he put his hand on your cheek which you always loved him doing.

"They have been so perfect Randy. And I love you with everything I have" you say as you both gently kiss each other.

You were both shivering with the cold.

Randy then got up off the bench and knelt down and pulled a small box out of his coat pocket and opened up the box to reveal a diamond engagement ring.

You were so excited with the prospect of what he was about to ask you.

"Y/N I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you, have loads of babies with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. So Y/N will you make me the happiest man on the planet and be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me?" He asked smiling nervously as he pulled the ring out of the box.

"Randy Meeks, of course I will marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have baby horror movie geeks with you!" You smile.

Randy had tears in his tears in his eyes as he placed the ring on your engagement ring finger.

"I love you Y/N" he said the happiest he had ever been.

"I love you too Randy. Now let's go back to my room and watch a movie, it's freezing out here!!" You laugh.

"Yes, let's do that Y/N" he said helping you up as you both then shared an intimate hug.

You both then walked back to your dorm room as fiance and fiancee.