Mickey Kills Someone In Front Of You

You were walking along the road just off the Windsor College Campus when you spotted Hallie and Sidney in the cop car being driven off.

They do not see you.

The cop car then stops at a red light.

Suddenly the killer in the costume comes out of nowhere and breaks the glass of the copcar driver window and kills Officer Andrews by slicing his throat.

As he lay dying, the other cop Richards gets out with his gun in his hand but the killer slams him several times against the window and then against the bonnet onto the ground.

The killer then goes around and throws Andrews' dead body out of the car and gets in the driver seat.

You are just stood their frozen and powerless to help the two girls.

Suddenly Richards gets up and starts aiming the gun at the killer but the killer drives off causing Richards to be thrown onto the bonnet.

You watch the car eratically be driven until it crashes into a load of roadworks.

You then see minutes later Sidney and Hallie crawl out of the cop car.

Sidney and Hallie begin to run away but then stop. Why? Sidney then runs back to the cop car. You can't understand why. Surely they should be running away as far as possible?

Sidney then goes back towards Hallie when the killer came out from behind and stabs Hallie.

You then watch Sidney running away.

You quietly creep back into a bush to avoid the killer seeing you.

The killer wearing his mask grabs the cop gun off Richards.

The killer then runs back to where Andrews is lying and he grabs his gun too.

You then notice the killer begin to take the mask off his head.

To your shock.

It was MICKEY!!!.

With an evil smile on his face.

You cannot believe your best friend could do such a thing!