Randy Gets You Pregnant

A/N Warning do not attempt to write smut whilst sat in public!!! LOL.

You arrive at Randy's house where it is just you and him.

You both go up to his bedroom and sit on his bed.

"Y/N you know I love you with all my heart. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me". Randy says looking into your eyes.

"I know Randy, and I love you too. You make me the happiest I have ever been" You reply kissing his cheek.

Randy then leans in and kisses you and you kiss him back.

It starts to turn heated as you remove his green Tshirt showing off his toned body which turns you on even more.

He then kisses your neck which makes you moan.

He then removes your tank top leaving you in just your bra.

He then begins to massage your breasts through your bra making your nipples harden.

You then pull down his jeans leaving him in just his boxers, you can see just how much he wants you.

"Randy, I want you right now,take me now" You say in a seductive voice.

"I want you too Y/N" He whispers.

You both begin to kiss passionately as he lays you down on his bed and gets on top of you. He then pulls down your bra and lifts it off the top of your head.

You then start to kiss passionately again as you feel his erection press against you.

He then removes your jeans, underwear and socks leaving you naked beneath him.

You then remove his boxers and socks leaving him naked.

"Y/N I need to get a condom out of my drawer" he says.

"OK" You smile at him as he gets off you.

He begins searching through his drawers but can't find one.

"Uhh Y/N I don't have one" he says disappointed.

You smile and say "Don't worry let's risk it. I'm sure it will be OK. I know lots of people who have unprotected sex and don't fall pregnant" You say trying to reasure him as you can see the doubts on his face.

"Ok Y/N we'll risk it" Randy says climbing back onto the bed and getting back ontop of you as he begins to kiss your neck.

He places his cock near your entrance. This would be the day you would both lose your virginities to each other and you were both nervous but excited.

He gently inserted himself into you which hurt to start with but the more he thrusted inside, the nicer and less painful it was.

You could feel your climax coming as you were passionately kissing.

You then screamed out his name as you cummed on him.

This spurred him on and he moaned your name as he cummed deep inside you.

"Wow that was absolutely amazing Y/N" He said getting off you and then laid beside you.

"It really was" You smile cuddling up to him. You could hear his heart beating for you.

He gently kissed the top of your head as you fell asleep with his arm tightly around him.

Two weeks later your period was due but it never came. You panicked and decided to buy a home pregnancy test.

When you got home with it, you followed the instructions and waited for the results.

PREGNANT.

The test said.

You were shocked but you knew you had to tell Randy.

You invited him over and you sat down with him.

"Randy I'm pregnant" you said.