Randy Cares For You When You Are On Your Period

You wake up one morning and discover your period has started.

You begin to have cramps and feel hungry so you ring your
boyfriend Randy.

"Morning Y/N how are you?" He says on the other end.

"Hey baby, could you come over but bring some chocolate and sweets?" You ask.

"Of course I can. I take it it is that time of the month Y/N?" He asks.

"Yeah I feel pretty poorly. I have cramps too" you say.

"Did you take painkillers?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah I did" you reply.

"Good girl. Just get back into bed and I'll be over as soon as I can ok?" He says.

"Ok thankyou Randy. I love you" you say.

"I love you too Y/N" he says before you hang up and climb back into your bed.

You are still dressed in your pyjamas which have kittens on them.

You then decide to watch a bit of TV until Randy arrives.

Half an hour later, there is a knock on your bedroom door so you climb out of your bed and go to answer it.

There standing in front of you is Randy holding a basket full of chocolate, sweets, cakes, biscuits and plenty of your favourite chocolate, Hershey. You love the cookies and cream and he has bought plenty of those for you.

You plant a kiss on his lips as you take the basket out of his hand "thanks babe" you say grateful.

"You are most welcome Y/N" he smiles going to sit down on your bed.

You sit down next to him as he places his hand across your belly and begins to rub your cramps away.

You pull out two Hershey bars and hand one to Randy.

"They're yours Y/N" Randy says.

"I want you to have this one. Besides there is so much in this hamper I would never be able to eat it all" you chuckle.

"Ok babe, thankyou" he says accepting the bar and peeling off the wrapper as you both begin tucking in.

The chocolate warms up your stomach and begins to make you feel better.

You both devour all the contents of the basket.

Randy then climbs into your bed "Get in Y/N" he smiles.

You climb over the bed and get in next to Randy.

He then pulls the covers over you as you snuggle into his chest.

He kisses the top of your head as you fall asleep in his safe, protective arms.

A/N ah I wish I had a Randy to look after me at that time of the month. Anyone else??. Please keep sending me imagines. I'm having great fun writing them.