Chapter 1

Heyy, anyway the vid of the glmm is above. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Y/N pov:

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and fell off. 'Oh no, I'm gonna be late for school!' I screamed in my head.

I got ready for school, went out of my house, made sure that the door is locked, and started running to school.

~Timeskip, to Kimetsu Academy~

When I arrived to school, there I saw Genya standing at the entrance waiting for me. "Your late!" He yelled at me for being late.

"Yeah...sorry I was studying late last night." I replied while smiling sheepishly. "You study a lot y'know...you should really sleep early and take some rest rather than studying to much." He said worry lacing in his voice.

"Exams are coming up, I can't afford to fail. Y'know I hate bad grades right?" I replied.

"Your such a nerd." He said smirking.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" I was cut off with the bell ringing.

"OH SHIT WE'RE LATE!!!" We both said in unison and started running inside the school.

~Timeskip, after class~

Y/N pov:

While me and Genya are walking down the hall while talking to eachother, I didn't expect to encounter my bully, Daki and Gyutaro.

Daki suddenly pushed me making me fall but Genya catched me.

Daki and Gyutaro started laughing at us.

"WHAT THE HELL, DAKI?!" Genya shouted in anger. "YOU DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!!" Gyutaro shouted back at Genya.

"Yeah! You shouldn't talk to me like that Mohawk! What are you gonna do? Report me to your brother?" Daki said.

"STOP!!!" I shouted making Daki, Gyutaro, and Genya surprised.

"Oh hoho, you don't talk to me and my sister like that, nerd." Gyutaro said while walking up to me and slapped me.

Suddenly, the Tokito twins came out of nowhere, Muichiro raised an arm infront of me in a protective manner and Yuichiro punching the two away.

______________________________________

Hey~ so do you like the new book and the chapter? Hehe sorry it was short. Hope you enjoyed!

See you guys in the next chapter! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

355words