Chapter 4

Heyya! I pretty much took a long break, I'm sure you all are hungry from me not updating any of the books and I'm very sorry for that     ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ . Anyway, enjoy!

______________________________________

Y/N pov:

I woke up and accidentally fell off the bed. 'Ouch...' I thought. When I fully got back to my senses, I got up and noticed that I'm in an unfamiliar room.

'Where the hell am I...? This isn't my house!'

I thought as I panicked thinking I was kidnapped or something.

'Calm down, calm down...try remembering what happened before you got here...'

I thought as I tried remembering what happened the night before...

.
.
.

'SO I'M AT THEIR HOUSE?!'

I thought as I remembered what happened last night. I passed out in their arms due to lack of sleep...

I quickly got out of the room and went downstairs to find Yuichiro wearing a sleeveless unzipped jacket revealing his toned abs while cooking food in the kitchen and Muichiro beside him wearing a sleeveless shirt while drinking chocolate milk.

"Good morning princess~."

They both said in unison. I got a nosebleed from how attractive they looked and almost fainted again but luckily Muichiro immediately went beside me to hold me up.

"What am I doing here?" I asked as I tried getting out of Muichiro's hold.

"Well, you passed out yesterday while tutoring us." Yuichiro replied with a worried and concered look staring at me.

"Oh..." Is all I could reply thinking about the cause of me fainting.

"I think you should get more sleep and rest and don't overstudy yourself." Muichiro said also staribc at me with a worried and concerned look.

"I see." I replied.

~Timeksip, at the school~

Y/N pov:

"And that's what happened..." I said after telling Nezuko and Genya what happened and where I was.

"WHAT?!" Genya shouted, still not accepting the Tokito twins while Nezuko is staring at me with a teasing smirk.

"I ship." Nezuko suddenly said making me and Genya's heads snap at her direction.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SHIP?!" Genya shouted once again.

"HUH?!" I said flustered.

"I mean, you guys are so cute together soo...~" Nezuko replied making the blush on my cheeks redden more and making Genya more furious.

"W-WE'RE NOT!!!" I denied while covering my flustered face.

"YEAH!!! THEY'RE NOT CUTE TOGETHER!!! BESIDES, I DON'T TRUST THEM!!!" Genya shouted at Nezuko making me and Nezuko cover our ears.

"Calm down Genya, soon you will get comfortable with them, and Y/N, stop denying it." Nezuko replied while giving me her teasing smirk.

"Whatever." Me and Genya replied in unison turning our heads away from her.

Nezuko giggled and the bell suddenly rung signaling that class is about to start.

The three of us immediately parted ways and went to our classrooms.

______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed!

See you guys in the next chapter!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

490 words