Chapter 7

Break didn't really feel like a break. Damn school dumping a lot of schoolworks on us on our Christmas-New Year break and setting up the deadline at return-to-school sched. Anyway, enjoy some fluff.
______________________________________

"All three of you will be in detention after class but in different rooms because the twins still has tutor after class. Do you understand?" Oyakata-sama said.

"Yes sir." All 3 students replied.

~Timeskip, after class~

Y/N pov:

After the final period was done — which was ICT (Information Communications Technology) — I immediately went to the room where the twins' detention time is held to continue tutoring them.

I arrived at the door and opened it seeing the twins already there waiting patiently for me.

3rd person POV:

Once Y/N entered the classroom, the twins looked at her direction and immediately sat straight but still comfortably.

"You two did not have to fight him you know." She sighed as she placed her things on the table in front of the twins.

"Why? Were you worried for us?" Muichiro flirted with a cocky smirk on his bandaged face.

"Yes, I was." She replied. "Because I know how Inosuke fights, he's already sent some students to the hospital." She added.

"He's strong then. I mean, his punch hurt so I gotta give him that." Yuichiro replied nonchalantly and Muichiro hummed in agreement.

An idea suddenly popped in Y/N's head. "Let's make a deal, if the both of you stop fighting anyone, follow the rules and make an effort in your academics, I'll go on a date with the both of you."

"REALLY?!" The twins exclaimed. "Yes, really." Y/N replied.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get to studying!" The twins exclaimed determinedly. Y/N smiled softly and felt her cheeks heat up as she watched the twins' somewhat-childish excitement and looking back at her with a determined expression.

~Timeskip, after the tutor session~

The twins sighed as the tutor session finally ended. "Man, I think I'm finally getting the hang of solving math problems." Yuichiro stated. "Same." Muichiro replied with a satisfied smile.

Y/N chuckled at what the twins said. "I'm glad you're both finally understanding math even if it's just a bit. I see you both improving." She said.

The twins looked at her with big grins on their faces. "That's because we're blessed to have a great tutor." They said in unison.

Y/N blushed and smiled back.

"Well, it's getting a bit late now, we should head back home before dusk." Y/N said looking out the window observing the now orange-pink sky.

The twins turned their gaze at where Y/N is looking and saw the sky aswell. "You're right, we should head home now." Muichiro replied while Yuichiro nodded in agreement.

They all got up, left the classroom and headed towards the school entrance. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways for the day." Y/N said as she turned towards the twins.

"Yeah, we'll go home." Muichiro replied. "Not before we walk you home." Yuichiro added.

Y/N was about to refute until she saw their faces saying, "We won't take no for an answer." she sighed and smiled at the twins and agreed to them walking her home.

~Timeskip, at the front of Y/N's house~

The three stood in front of Y/N's house. Y/N turned to the twins to bid them goodbye for the day.

"Thanks for walking me home, you guys. But you really didn't have to do that." Y/N said. "Eh, no matter, we'll still walk you home." Yuichiro replied as he kissed her forehead.

Muichiro also stepped in to kiss Y/N's forehead after his twin. Y/N blushed and turned her head away from the twins.

The twins smiled softly at her with a blush on their faces and bade her goodbye for the day as they walked off to another direction.

Y/N looked back at the twins and silently watched them walk away. She softly smiled and entered her house.

______________________________________

So uhh, I know it's been so long but I'm also struggling to keep up with my schoolworks and stuff. Happy New Year and I hope u guys enjoyed.

See you all in the next chapter!
(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

730 words