Chapter 5

SUP!!! LOOK WHO'S BACK!!! My apologies for the long wait my dear readers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!💙💙🎄🎄🎄
______________________________________

Y/N pov:

I sat down in my sit as I read a book while waiting for other students to arrive.

"Alright you little idiots, sit down and get yourselves ready, we're going to start in a few minutes." Shinazugawa Sanemu Sensei announced.

I closed the book I was reading and kept it in my bag then got all my things that I would need to use.

"Hey princess~ mind if I have some of your Intermediate paper?~" Muichiro (who sat behind me) flirted/asked.

"Sure thing." I replied as I gave him some of my Intermediate paper.

"Awwwww, how about me?~" Yuichiro (who sat behind Muichiro) asked with a pouty face.

I giggled at his adorable childish act. "Fine, here you go."

"Thank you princess.~" They both flirted.

"Alright, so we're gonna discuss about Solving Linear Equations: Geometry Problems." Sanemi sensei said.

In the Tokito twins' pov:

'Ah shit...it's stupid algebra again *sigh* meh, Y/N's gonna tutor us anyway, she teaches better than Sanemi anyway.'

Y/N's pov

As Sanemi sensei discussed the lesson, I couldn't help but feel two pairs of eyes looking at me from behind. I shrugged off the feeling as I thought it was only the Tokito twins and started focusing on Sanemi sensei's discussion.

Nezuko's pov:

As I was listening to Sanemi sensei's discussion, I noticed the Tokito twins staring at Y/N with a smirk, blush on their cheeks, and soft hearts in their eyes.

I smirked as I slowly brought out my phone, careful not be caught, and took a picture of them.

'Hehe, I'm gonna show this to them later.' I thought as I smirked.

3rd pov:

"KAMADO NEZUKO, TOKITO MUICHIRO, AND TOKITO YUICHIRO!!!" Sanemi suddenly shouted making Nezuko and the Tokito twins flinch.

"PAY ATTENTION!!!" Sanemi scolded as the Nezuko apologized while the twins did nothing but started paying attention.

~Timeksip, the end of the first period (aka Sanemi Shinazugawa)~

3rd pov:

"All of you brats better review this lesson cause we're gonna have a short test about it tomorrow, understood?!"

"YES, SANEMI SENSEI!!!" All of the students, except Muichiro and Yuichiro, exclaimed.

Sanemi soon left the classroom, after Sanemi left the classroom, the students soon started talking to eachother, mostly about the upcoming short test they have in math for the next day.

"Damn, I didn't understand a single shit about Sanemi sensei's discussion." Yuichiro groaned. "Same." Muichiro grumbled in agreement.

"Are you guys even trying???" Y/N, who heard them, commented.

"Not our fault that his teaching sucks." Muichiro replied.

"Yeah, not to mention, the attitude he has and the subject that he teaches." Yuichiro added.

"C'mon guys, it's not even that hard." Nezuko joined in on the conversation.

"That's easy for you to say because you are her bestfriend." Muichiro retorted and Yuichiro nods in agreement.

"Oh well..." Y/N sighed.

~Timeskip, at lunch~

3rd pov:

Y/N, Genya, and Nezuko are on top of the roof chatting and eating. "Damn, Geometry Problem is such a pain in the ass." Genya groaned.

"It's not really that hard but a bit confusing, yeah." Nezuko replied.

"Do you want me to help you?" Y/N offered as Genya lit up and immediately nodded. Y/N chuckled as she started teaching Genya how to do the Geometry Problem while Nezuko listens in while eating.

~A few minutes later~

"OI, FIGHT ME YOU BASTARD!!!" A shout was heard, distracting Genya from trying to solve a Geometry Problem on his own.

"What was that?" Many students, including Nezuko, asked.

"Let's go check it out." Y/N said. The three got up and started walking towards the commotion to see what was happening while Genya shoved the students that were standing in their way, clearly pissed because he was about to solve the Geometry Problem and was suddenly distracted caused by the commotion happening.

"You really want to fight huh?" A familiar voice retorted.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Here is a new chapter! I hope you all enjoyed and sorry for the long wait! I'm currently in my Christmas break which will end soon in January 4, 2023. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

See you guys in the next chapter!
(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

735 words