Chapter 6

SUP MY DEAR READERS!!! Definitely did not write this during exam week😀. Anyway, I'm happy to finally update one of my books again. Enjoy!

______________________________________

"You really want to fight, huh?" A familiar voice retorted.

Y/N pov:

My ears perked as I heard Muichiro's voice. 'Muichiro???' I thought. I immediately tried making my way through the crowd as I heard yelling.

"Out of my way!" Genya shouted as me and Nezuko followed him, getting to closer to the cause of the commotion.

When we arrived, Muichiro had tackled Inosuke to the ground; pinning him. "STOP!!!" I yelled, enraged at what had happened.

Both Inosuke and Muichiro looked at me and quickly got off of the ground. Tanjiro and Zenitsu were able to get out of the crowd and immediately made their way to Inosuke to support and hold him back from launching an attack to Muichiro. Yuichiro also went to his twin and supported him while holding his bloody nose and glared at Inosuke.

"Both of you!" I pointed at Inosuke and Muichiro. "Get to the infirmary. NOW!" I yelled.

They immediately scattered off to the infirmary and I went back to pack my things up to go back go class.

"Let's go Nezuko, Genya." I called.

~With the twins~

Muichiro pov:

"Damn that girl-looking boy, daring us into a fight that he can't even win." I said while thinking back at our fight at the rooftop.

"Yeah, but I never knew that Y/N had that authoritiveness in her." Yui replied, I then thought back at Y/N yelling at us to stop and go to the infirmary.

"Same, considering how much prone she is to bullying." I replied.

"Alright, you're all done. Go rest first then visit the principal's office to settle what happened." Lady Tamayo instructed and me and Yui obeyed.

~Timeskip, an hour later~

"You both can visit the principal's office now." Lady Tamayo told us and we nodded and went to the principal's office.

.

When we arrived, Yui opened the door and we walked in seeing the principal waiting patiently for us and Inosuke sitting on a chair. We sat on a chair opposite to Inosuke's.

3rd pov:

"Alright, can you please tell me what and who started the fight?" Oyakata-sama asked in his soothing voice.

"Inosuke started the fight, sir." Yuichiro replied.

"They said that they can beat me in a fight!" Inosuke retorted.

"Which is true!" Muichiro spat.

"Alright, that's enough. How many times do I have to tell you to keep your anger and stop asking for fights, Inosuke?" Oyakata-sama sighed. Inosuke looked at the floor.

"Sorry sir." Inosuke replied.

"And you two, as much as I am very well aware of your delinquent behavior, try to help yourself to stay out of trouble." Oyakata-sama stated.

"Yes sir and sorry sir." The twins replied in unison, also looking down at the floor.

"All three of you will be in detention after class but in different rooms because the twins still has tutor after class. Do you understand?" Oyakata-sama said.

"Yes sir." All 3 students replied.

______________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the very long update and short chapter. I decided that I would only update on school breaks (summer/Christmas break) because I need to keep up my grades in school.

See you all in the next chapter!(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

573 words