Chapter 3

Yo, I'm back with dinner, enjoy!

______________________________________

Y/N pov:

"I need you to tutor these two boys."

What? Am I dreaming? Me? TUTORING THE TWO POPULAR BAD BOYS?!

"H-huh?" I asked both confused and surprised. "B-but why sir?" I asked once again.

"Because these two are quite troublesome and I have noticed that they are not doing well in their studies." The principal replied. "And since you are the smartest person in the school, I decided to choose you to tutor these two." The principal added.

I thought for a while until I finally made my decision. "I'll do it." I said.

"Wonderful. You all will start tomorrow." The principal replied once again.

~Timeksip, the next day~

Y/N pov:

"SO YOU'RE TUTORING THESE TWO BAD BOYS?!" Both Genya and Nezuko exclaimed.

"Yes..." I replied.

"Well damn your lucky you got two cute, hot, and bad boys~." Nezuko teased. "W-Wha-?" I was interrupted by Genya saying; "THAT'S NOT LUCKY AT ALL!! WHY DID YOU ACCEPT IT?! THOSE TWO MIGHT JUST DO SOMETHING TO YOU!!!" Genya shouted not liking the idea of me tutoring those boys.

"Welp, wish me luck, and don't worry about to much Genya, I will be fine." I replied trying to reassure my protective brother-like-bestfriend.

"Goodluck bestie." Nezuko said with a smirk while trying to hold back Genya keeping from joining the tutor session.

I went in the room and saw the twins smirking at me.

"Hey cutie~." Both of them said while smirking and blishing at me. I blushed and said; "D-don't call me that." While looking away.

The two just snickered at me. "E-enough, anyway, let's start the session." I said while looking back at them whom are already sitting infront of the table.

I got ready everything and sat down at the opposite side if the table. "C-can you guys stop staring at me like that?" I said- more like asked. "Sorry but no~." Muichiro said still smirking and blushing at me.

I saighed. "Anyway, may I see your scores?" I requested. "Sure." Both replied. I was surprised at how low and bad their scores are. I sighed once again. "Alright let's start, I'll make sure taht the both of you understand everything I will teach you." I said.

~Timeskip, at night~

3rd person pov:

Y/N is still teaching the two boys while the boys just listened to her. Suddenly, Y/N passed out while teaching the two boys.

______________________________________

Eyy~ finally done with the chapter. Anywas, did you guys enjoy? I hope you all did!

See you guys in the next chapter!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

450words