STOP CC!..

he freezes grabbing the food scaring at mike, he slowly walks up to mike. mike looking at him a bit scared thinking of the nightmares. he kicks mike to the ground putting his arm over mike. he coughs not breathing much cc looks down at him smiling. he tries to kick cc off of him. cc grabs a knife scaring at him he gos to stab him but mike ends up kicking him off. kicked him right in his stomach. he hits the wall freeing tried mike gos over to him with the knife shaking. "" W- WHAT WAS THAT FOR!.. ALL I DONE WAS TRY TO HELP YOU!.. I-.. ILL KILL YOU!.. " he screamed at cc. cc just looking at him emotionless. he gos to stab cc unable to bring himself to do it. he falls to the ground crying. he picks up cc placing him on the bed knowing hes hurt. " sorry.. but dont do that again.. please.. you almost killed me!.. " cc looks away from mike not caring. unable to feel anything no matter how hard he tired. he doestn care about anything anymore, mike gives him his old fredbear plushie he used to love it. its nothing to him now its a dumb plush he hastn felt love in so long. he forgot what it was like. mike knew cc was crazy. he will help him. cc will be okay, he can fix this.. right..?