therapy?..

the next day, mike wakes up going to cc, cc still awake not sleeping at all just scaring at the wall. "hey.. uh.. cc.. im going to.. take you somewhere okay?.. " hes looking at cc, cc turns away " why should i go to you?"he said coldly, " im.. taking you somewhere.. "he said looking down, he feels bad for this cc wont like it there, he needs to do it, " why, i dont want to go" he said still just looking at the wall, mike picks him up, "" hey! let go of me!! " he puts the disc on himself and cc on the back of their necks so no one sees he takes cc to the therapy place, " where are we? grape but with a disc on to look normal. " cc says pissed off wanting to leave. "we at therpay"he said looking at " i hate you so much i dont need this dumb therapy! you need it. " he trys to leave after saying that mike grabbing him " im not the one who tried to kill somebody-" cc gives him a gross out look looking away "at least im not a grape. " the therapist comes out " eww shes ugly "is the first thing he says then mike slaps cc lightly " be nice, well hello! im bringing cc here for therapy he- been having feeling to kill people and stuff- " the therapist takes cc in the room.

with cc and the therapist

"so how are you feeling?"' she asked him, he said nothing so she kept going "' feel free to tell me anything! " still cc says nothing, "dont feel like talking huh? thats fine. but you need to tell me one day. cc doestn reply, she picks up a book reading it to cc, cc listens a bit, not feeling anything new, she hands him some candy, he looks at it not knowing what it is playing with it a bit, william never gave him candy before."its not a toy silly, its candy you eat it! "he opens it eatting it a bit, it tasted better then he thought it would, "thats it for today you need to talk more next time, " she takes cc back to mike and they go home