Details

Main Deets:

Your name is Alexis Campbell.

If you want it to be Y/N, you can read it like that whenever I mention the name. I just think it's a headache to use all the Y/N, Y/D/N, Y/M/N, Y/L/N and shit so-

Your mother: Nova Campbell

Your father: Harold Campbell (you're gonna picture Styles, aren't you?)

The name of your company: Campbell Enterprises.

Your rival company: Ackerman Corporation.

Warning: 

This fanfiction has mature content. Read at your own risk. 

There will be mature language, mentions of trauma, death, intoxication, sex, and sexual assault.

Don't worry, it's not the main character that has all of these issues. 

This is set in Modern AU, so the titan crap won't happen-

And coming to the smut-- there will be a heavy amount of smut in this fic and all of it is VERY detailed. There will be content warnings, of course, before the chapter. You could skip the smut part only because the chapters won't be smut alone, there will be other content you wouldn't wanna miss as well. 

So I suggest you start reading this if you're down for it :D

All Rights Reserved. I do not own any of the characters in the story. They all belong to Hajime Isayama, and this is plain fanfiction based on the characters. I do not own the covers or pictures used in the story. They were found in Pinterest. However, I do own the story written in this fiction. And I also own your mom.

And also: The pronouns used for Hange are she/her. Ik they're gender neutral and people prefer they/them pronouns used but Hange plays a pretty major role in this fanfic and it was more convenient for me to use she/her.

idk what else to say now that i'm actually typing it down :))

I hope you enjoy! Have a good read, horny rats ;)