30: Two Million

CW: v slight smut just a smidge

-----------------------------------------

"Would you calm down?" Levi hissed, pulling you back down onto the seat. You frowned at him, springing back onto your feet to gape at the world below the window. "Mom, tell her to sit down."

Kuchel giggled, reaching forward to hold your waist in place. "You know you can look down while sitting, too?" 

You didn't take your eyes off the view when you answered. "But it feels better like this. Like I'm standing on the top of the world!" You grinned. 

Levi shook his head, crossing his arms. Even at 6, his scowl was just as intense. Kuchel sighed, continuing to hold you. "Okay, then. Don't lean onto the window too much, okay?"

You rapidly nodded, followed by a gasp as you pointed at something. "Levi, look! It's the man who gave us cotton candy earlier!" Levi slid further down the seat, hesitantly tipping his head forward to look at what you were pointing at. And then your excitement began fading. "Oh, we're going down again," you quietly mumbled, looking around and pouting when you noticed the altitude lowering. 

Levi looked at you, wondering how much you could possibly love this. He didn't know why you loved the Ferris wheel so much-- it was really slow and took you only so far. Well, maybe if he paid more attention to the view rather than your face. Nah, your expressions were much more entertaining. Maybe Ferris wheels weren't so bad after all. They did get you this embarrassingly smiley. 

"You don't think you can be at the top forever, do you?" he flatly asked, receiving a shrug from your end. 

"Maybe not. But maybe just a little longer."

He clicked his teeth together. "Mom, can we ride this thing again, then?" 

"Oh, yes!" You beamed as you clapped your hands in support.

Present time

11 months later

"Oh, yes!" you moaned as Levi put your nipple in his mouth, thrusting deeper. "Levi, I can't-"

"Yes, you can, just once more, yeah?" he whispered in your ear, throwing his head into your neck as he kept ramming himself into you. "I know you want to."

"God, fuck, yes-" You felt your orgasm fast approaching, and soon it spread waves of ecstasy through your nerves, starting in your lower stomach and reaching every end of your body. Even your fingertips, given how they dug into his back. He was surely left with marks that you knew he'd admire and thank you for later. It was how he always behaved after sex like he was proud of you for driving him crazy that made you want to drive him crazier. This man was going to be the end of you.

"Fuck, fuck-" he cursed under his breath, releasing inside you as his body pulsated with pleasure. After a few more sloppy thrusts, he laid there on top, trying to catch his breath and you chuckled out an exhale. He joined your tiny snickers as he raised his head back up to look at you. Brushing your hair out of your face with his fingers, he gave you a peck and asked, "You're still on the pill, right?"