Bonus Chapter: 3

"Hi," Flynn Rider smirked on the screen, making your 10 month old giggle. 

"Yeah, he's pretty fine, isn't he?" you spoke to the girl sitting on Levi's lap. The three of you were on a bed watching Tangled for the hundredth time. Your daughter loved that movie to bits and pieces and it was no surprise that a big part of the reason was Eugene.

Zoe giggled again in response, clapping her tiny hands. Levi groaned, saying, "He's literally a 2D character." 

You chuckled. "Are you jealous he's stealing your girls?"

"Like hell I am," he snarled, rolling his eyes and brushing Zoe's hair with his fingers. The two of you had decided to name your daughter after Hange Zoe, and though Levi loathed it at first, once he held Zoe in his arms as she smiled so wide, he was sure she was a Zoe. He loved your daughter so much that he'd have burned down the world and built it back up for her.  

Levi as a father was nothing less of what you'd imagined: patient, sweet, generous. Zoe had a bunch of playmates-- Erwin's daughter, your brother's kids, not to mention there will be a new addition because Hange and Reni are looking for adoption. 

You rested your head on Levi's shoulders and he slightly turned to place a kiss on it. "I like this date," Levi whispered. "The movie choice is questionable but I love the rest of it." 

You sat back up and flicked his forehead. "The movie choice is perfect. Don't you agree, Zo?" You leaned your head down to your baby. 

"Grhmegl Dada!" she said, lifting her hands excitedly in the air.

Levi smiled at her and pulled her closer to him so he could snuggle her better. "Alright, baby, whatever you say." You scoffed at the hold the little girl had on him. Levi looked at you, freed an arm and spread it to his side as an invitation. "Come closer," he tells you.

You scooted your way into his arm and he rested it on your shoulder before letting his fingers play with your hair. "Don't you have a meeting in 20?" you reminded him.

"I cancelled it," he replied. "Why would I ever want to leave this?" 

You moved your hand to hold his atop your shoulder. Your fingers intertwined with his. "You're such a softie."

A teasing smirk appears on his lips. "Really? Need a memory refreshener about last night?" 

You slapped his hand now. "Shh! Not in front of our little baby!" 

He let out that breathy chuckle that always drove you insane before holding your hand again. "I like this feeling a little too much to care about anything else in the world, Alex," he said a moment later. "I have everything I need in my arms right now." Levi caught a glimpse at his hands holding you and your baby. 

You softly smiled. "Me too," you told him. 

The screen showed Flynn Rider again and Zoe pointed at him with her tiny finger, "Knanibha, Mama!" She looked at you with the widest grin on her.

"I know!" you said.

Levi sighed. "No, baby, he looks like bad news," he softly informed her.

"Tch. So did you," you told him. 

"Don't act like you weren't always smitten for me, love," he retorted. He had a point there.

"Oh, you wish. Who's the one always saying 'I've always loved you' to the other?"

He rolled his eyes, well aware that you got him there. Nothing new. You always got him and held him there. And he couldn't be more grateful for that.

Levi smiled. Who knew his biggest rival would one day be his family?

----

HI GUYS

randomly felt like uploading a tiny bonus chapter after ages lmao and also i had a few things to announceee

i recall mentioning an Eren fic in some of the chaps but that was a different one i decided long ago to take down bc i lost motivation due to several reasons (stress from school and stuff) 

and just a couple weeks ago i started uploading a new fic (which i hope i'll stick to bc i'm super excited about it) and it's called Above All. do go check that out! one of the main reasons i started to get back on wattpad is all the support i'm getting for Rivals and i can't thank u guys enough. every day i check all ur comments and votes and giggle to myself. i love u guys so much.

and Staying With You (the prev eren fic which i took down) will probably put back up after i'm done publishing Above All. 

much love,
val💕