14: Just the Two of Us (NSFW)

(A/N)

CW: Smut (Shower Sex: Fingering/Rubbing (fem. receiving), HandJob, Unprotected Sex.)

There's a suggested song and you can start playing it while reading along when I mention it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What were you expecting when you agreed to shower with Levi? All your clothes lying comfortably on your body while you stand under the water with him?

This bathroom was pretty big. There was a shower unit in which about ten people could fit, a bathtub next to it, and a dressing table outside. The toilets were probably in some other bathroom.

His eyes jumped from his pants as he paused undoing them. "Did you change your mind?" He asked, slowly resuming to pull his trousers down. You shook your head as you began to undo the black buttons of your blazer.

He was walking into the shower and you got to take a look at his butt again. You quietly chuckled to yourself while tugging your pants down and ending up in your undergarments.

So were you just supposed to walk inside wearing nothing? Pretty much. Levi started the shower and watched you walk in naked. His eyes skimmed across your figure with hunger.

You stood in front of him, your arms crossed across your chest enough to hide your nipples. And then you turned around to let him face your back as you let the hot droplets hit your skin. This was relaxing.

Levi walked around you to stand in front of you as the water ran down your body. You felt his fingers gently grip on your wrists and you flinched, jolting your eyes open. "I know you already." He said while moving them away from your chest and pulling you closer.

His eyes were staring into yours as you both stood under the shower.

He let go of you to pick up the shampoo bottle. You raised a brow. "You shampoo your hair first?"

He added a blob of it onto his hands and rubbed it between his palms. "The fuck do you do?" He began running his hands through his hair.

You picked the conditioner bottle. "Conditioning."

Levi wanted to laugh. "You didn't even have that shit in your house when I first fucked you."

You didn't know why something erupted in your stomach at the sound of Levi saying 'when I first fucked you.'

You started applying the conditioner to the lengths of your hair. "Because I tried natural conditioning and I liked it."

Levi's head was foamy as he ran his hands backward through his hair from the front. "I don't know what that crap is but I won't question you." He took a step closer to dip his head under the water again. The water glided down his body, carrying the shampoo with it.

You took a step closer as well, your chest faintly touching his as you let the shower clean the conditioner out of your hair. He opened his eyes a tiny bit just to look at you with your eyes closed and your hands in your hair.

"Alex." He called your name, and you fought the droplets that were trying to shut your lids down as you opened your eyes. "Is it wrong to want you?"

That was a difficult question. Hearing Levi say that he wanted you was music to your ears, but he did have a point. It wasn't wrong, no, and it didn't feel wrong either. You both were two grown adults who had sex of their own will.

Then why were you two so hesitant about this?

"No," You answered his question and shrugged. "A lot of people want me." Levi scoffed and looked to his side with a subtle smile. "And, honestly, I want you too."