17: One Last Time (NSFW)

(A/N)

( This is a re-upload bc I wanted to add more stuff)

CW: Detailed smut (A little bondage???😃 (nothing extreme))

Remember you could always skip the smut! Though this is technically the longest smut i've written yet, there's also other stuff after it that you might wanna read so :*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He grabbed you by your wrist, pulling you to the couch next to him. His other hand quickly held your jaw, pulling you into a hungry kiss. It was like he was pining for you. You sighed into him, kissing him back with just as much zeal.

You tried to ignore the fact that this was probably the last time you'd be able to touch Levi. Because that thought wasn't supposed to cause you any pain, but it did. So you tried to put your whole entire focus on Levi as his hands skimmed across your body, tugging on your top to get it off while you straddled him.

You had already stripped Levi off his t-shirt, growing wetter at the sight of his bare upper body. You had seen a number of shirtless men, yet Levi stood out in a manner like no other.

Beginning to rock your hips back and forth, you started kissing down his neck. Levi's lips parted before he brought your head back up to do the same to you.

It didn't take long before he laid you down on the couch with your skirt ridden up your thighs and top up your upper body. Your stockings and bra were on display for him as he kissed down your stomach to your centre.

He placed a kiss on your clothed heat before pulling the stockings off you along with your panties in the little space of the couch.

Levi kissed up your thighs, making you intertwine your hands in his curly locks. He didn't waste much time before he kissed your clit, then down your folds.

Levi's lips were firm on your core. He sucked you off with your legs on his shoulders, looking up at you to maintain eye contact.

The sounds of his mouth mixed with your wetness were obscene. And they aroused you two so much that both of you only grew needier. And to think this would never repeat again was such a pity.

He pushed himself closer into you, opening his mouth to come in contact with as much of you as he could while he ate you out like you were his last meal on earth.

His thumb circled your clit as he gave a flick of his tongue inside your walls, making you squirm under him. "Fuck, just like that-"

He made a sound inside you and you lost it. Your grip in his hair tightened and he quickened his pace.

You were close, so close, when his hand reached up to grab your tit through your bra. He hummed again against you, thumb going faster.

"Fuck-" You whimpered, reaching your high as you pulsed against his mouth. Levi continued eating you out, making sure every drip of you ended on his tongue.

He came back up, hovering above your face, and you reached up to bring your lips to his. You could taste yourself as you pushed him back, back to straddling him.

Your hands grazed against his neck, down his bare back while making out with him. Your nails skimmed across his skin and he felt tingles inside.

Your hand then reached for the stockings that were lying on his headrest before he said--

"Hold tight." He told you, lifting you up to carry you.

He took you to the closest room, which was coincidentally the same one as before, as he kissed you deep and slowly let you down on the bed. You placed the stockings and panties somewhere on the edge. Your fingers were relishing his hair and how his curly locks curved around them just perfectly.