we are the titans!

"I'm not sure anyone's mind can fathom the psychological concept of how time moves so fast but also feels so long and dreadful."

With that in mind, the past week or so consisted of spending the day unpacking boxes, cleaning, organizing, and decorating the dorm with Mikasa.
After about eight to ten hours of doing that, you would both get dressed and head out to meet up with Sasha, Connie, and Jean.

The week seemed to fly by yet carry a heavy burden of exhaustion on your shoulders. Before you knew it, the day before the first day of classes had snook up on you.

"Ready for our first day of the 'college life' tomorrow?" Mikasa says as she enters the dorm.

Gasping, you frantically grab your phone and double tap the screen so the Illuminating light would wash over the Lock Screen of your phone.

"Holy crap! No way thats tomorrow." You gap in surprise.

"You forgot?" Mikasa asked.

"I guess I just got so busy with unpacking and stuff it didn't even register in my mind..."

"Okay well I'm glad I reminded you because we have a pep rally we are meeting the group for in an hour." Mikasa informs you.

"What are you wearing?" You ask Mikasa hoping to get an idea of what to wear.

"Y/n are you feeling sick or something?" She asks as she cocks her head to the side.

"No why?" You confusingly respond.

"Jesus. It's a pep rally dude. We're supposed to wear school spirit gear." Mikasa remarks sarcastically.

You facepalm yourself, "I'm such an idiot"

"I don't have any spirit wear though... we literally just moved here." You explain.

"One step ahead. I went with Armin this morning to the schools bookstore. Apparently they keep more than just books there." Mikasa explains pointing over to the bed.

Your eyes follow her finger and gaze towards her bed. You see two giant garbage sized plastic bags full of clothes.

You walk over and Mikasa tells you to pick whatever you like first and she will take whatever is left over, considering she likes everything she bought.

"Thank you Mika." .

"Don't thank me y/n, but you're welcome." She responds, half dodging your thank you.

You decide to wear a white "tenis " styled skirt, paired with a "titans" black and green crewneck. (Titans are your new college's mascot) you put a couple of rings on your fingers, and two necklaces on to accessorize. For shoes you wore black platformed doc martin boots. For makeup you just did your usual mascara, chapstick/lip gloss, and a touch of green and black eyeshadow that you smeared under your eyes so that you'd resemble the "football player" marks they usually do at home games. Finally, you just left your hair down and loosely curled.

As soon as Mikasa finished getting ready, you both head out to meet up with the rest of the crew outside of the same restaurant they had taken you the first day you moved there.

"Hey everyone!" You beam.

"Long time no see stranger." Jean teases as he walks up to you and messes up your hair by  rubbing his hand on top of it.

You shoo his hand away and roll your eyes at him playfully, "mr playboy so popular that he can't remember a 'stranger' like me?"

"Oh shut it." He responds.