carla jeager

PC: @aidan.k_art (Instagram)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TW: Talks of Drug & Alcohol abuse, violence, physical abuse, self harm, medical illness, death, Cheating, and depression.
Please skip over or do not read if these topics trigger you. There will be a "⚠️" before any of these topics are discussed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think the ugliest human trait is that, more often than not, we judge before we even know what a person is going through behind closed doors. Whatever and wherever those doors may be, we are much too haste in characterizing those we see, meet, or idolize."

About two weeks have gone by since being in a practice room with Eren. However, you haven't seen him at all...

You ended up being in the same public speaking class as him, your guys' professor being Mr. Shadis. He was extremely intimidating and outspoken to put it politely. You've never been terrible at presenting in front of an audience but you didn't necessarily jump at the opportunity in doing so.
Your anxiety up until a presentation was over was what made the entire activity so revolting, yet you did what you had to do in past circumstances in order to advance along the path known as your envisioned future.

With wanting to pursue teaching, it might seem weird to some that someone with an overbearing amount of anxiety and small social battery would want to have a job that lectures in front of a group of people all day, but it's the presenting to an audience or authority figure who is judging or scoring your performance that makes you so anxious.
Simply talking to a group of people about specified subjects or educating someone on something they don't know about nor understand is a piece of cake and comes almost naturally to you.

You like helping people. Guiding people. And also fixing people. Which is definitely your worst habit.

Besides your class with Eren, you also had two more classes to complete your college schedule. Another pre-rec course, this one being bio 101 with professor Zoe, and your other class being Shakespearean literature with Professor Ackerman.

You were lucky to have Armin in professor Ackerman's class because he seemed just as intimidating as Professor Shadis, just quieter.

You also were blessed with having Hitch, Sasha, and Mikasa in Professor Zoe's class, which by the introduction your professor made, already sounds like a fun class in general, and you absolutely hate science.

Also lucky for you, FUP doesn't have classes on Friday's so your weekends were longer.

Well, they don't necessarily feel longer when you're friends with Sasha's group of friends, but you will never deny how extremely grateful you are to have all of them in your life.

Today is Friday, and as Connie & Sasha call it "the first official passing of the first month of school." Long strenuous title, but what did you expect from Connie and Sasha? Those two are joined at the hip, and are LITERAL partners in crime.

For example, they use any excuse to have a party. Hence why tonight you are being dragged away from your studies and back to the beach you had gone to with them the day before the first day of school.

According to Jean, it's just the gang going, alcohol, weed, and "a shit ton of snacks."

As you and Mikasa continuously took turns while getting ready, Sasha sat on your bed watching and scarfing down all of yours and Mikasa's food.