[1]

"Wake up, Chloe!" I heard Rue yell.

Last night we were at a party. It was late at night and I didn't want to go home, so I slept over at Rue's home.

"Five more minutes," I muttered, still half sleeping.

She started hitting me with a pillow which made me finally wake up.

"Alright, alright. I am awake." I said, sitting up on the couch.

"We have school today, you forgot?" Rue spoke, loud enough for me to hear her since she was in the kitchen.

"Shit. I forgot." I voiced before rushing to get ready.

After around five minutes of getting ready, we went to school.

I hated the loudness at school, the kids shouting. Especially when I didn't get enough sleep. I walked through halls still half asleep with Rue, looking like trash. It was silence between me and her, till she decided to break it.

"I'll introduce you to my friends after school. You will come with me." Rue said, waiting for my response. I wondered what friends she was talking about since we both share friends.

"The one you always go to, the drug dealer?" I said, with a questioning look. I never knew the guy personally. I just knew him from what Rue told me about him. He was like a brother to her. I wondered why I still didn't meet him but I was excited that I finally will.

"Yeah, Fezco. He has a younger brother around your age," she spoke, turning her look at me. I never heard of a brother, maybe I did, I probably just didn't pay much attention till now.

"What's his name?" I asked, now more interested in her answer. "Ashtray," she answered.

I opened my locker getting a notebook from it that I needed before answering, "How could I don't know him? Does he go to this school?" I questioned confusedly.

"He's a drug dealer, dumbass. He doesn't go to school." Rue answered, laughing at my dumb questions.

We finished chatting while heading to our classes where we had to be there 5 minutes ago.