[12]

"Hey." The girl spoke playing with the end of the red hoodie she was wearing.

"Hey, Chloe. Ashtray's over there." Fezco answered, pointing at the metal door.

"I am not here to see him," Chloe said nervously.

"What's happening between you two?" Fezco asked, taking a hint from his cigarette. "You used to hang out all the time and shi, and now don't even talk to each other."

"Some things are better the way they are, Fez." She said as she felt her throat go sore at her sentence.

"If ya say so." He nodded. "Then watcha here for? Do you need something?"

"I need some drugs." She bit her cheek waiting for his answer.

"Again? For you?" He said, his eyes opening wide in worry as it wasn't her first time coming to pick them up

"It's for Rue." She said, her arms wetting from the lies.

"Nah, man. Why doesn't Rue come? I am starting to worry for you, man." He spoke, standing up from the chair he was sitting at to go to the counter.

"Rue's grounded, I told you," Chloe explained, resting her hand on the counter.

"Grounded for a week?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yup. Her mom caught her smoking weed."

"That doesn't sound like Rue. She always finds a way out. This is the longest time she hasn't been coming here." Fez said, counting the money in his hands.

"Come on, man. Don't you trust me? Why would I lie to you?" She raised her hand in the air.

"Fine, man. Ashtray's in the back." He spoke, putting a cigarette in his mouth.

"Don't do me like that, Fez. You know we haven't talked."

"I don't know what's happening between you two, but it needs to end," Fez said, looking up at me.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes, giving him a small smile.

"Bye, Fez. I owe you." Chloe waved at him, going towards the back of the counter shop.

in the back

"Hey." She muttered as she entered through the door.

"Yo." He said before turning his look up to the girl standing in front of him.

"Wait, Chloe?" He said when he saw the girl standing in her red hoodie.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"I thought yo ass was dead." He said, a smile appearing across his face.

"And I thought you had Asperger's till I realized you're just a prick." She smiled back at the boy sitting at the table full of money.

Their eyes connected for a good five seconds before the boy realized.

"What you here for?" He asked, with a serious look on his face.

"Rue's usual order." She spoke, looking down at the floor.

His eyes went up and down glancing at the brown-haired girl in front of him. As he seemed not to be able to take his look away from the girl.

As quickly as she noticed she snapped her fingers in front of his face which made him snap away from his thoughts. "Is there a problem?" She asked as she noticed a slight smirk on his face.

"No problem here, darling." She bit her cheek as she heard what he called her. "Unless you have one." He said in confidence as his smirk grow wider. Ashtray is very good-looking and he knows that.

"Then why are you staring at me?" She asked trying as hard as she can to stay serious. His brows raised as he leaned against the table.

"Can't I enjoy a beautiful view?" He smiled, looking between my eyes.

"Fuck off, Ashtray," She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Now give me the drugs."

"What do I get in return?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Rue's gonna pay that off." Chloe unsurely answered.

"Not enough, I want something from you." She rolled her eyes at his sentence.

"Oh, God. You're full of shit." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest.

"Would you quit the hateful act?" He rolled his eyes as he glanced over her. "It's getting fucking annoying."

"Oh, it's not an act." She rested her hands on the table in front of her.

He rolled her eyes and continued to count the money. He knew it was going to annoy the girl and that's why he did it. He knew what he was doing.

"Come on, man. Please!" She raised her hands in annoyance. "Rue's going to, like, freak out without her drugs."

"Well, since you said please." He said, throwing a bag full of substances on the table that she quickly shoved into her pocket.

The girl made her way towards the door but before she could leave he stopped her. "Why haven't you answered my message?"

"What message?" She turned around to look at the boy.

"Check your phone." He said not even looking up from the money.

" He said not even looking up from the money