[9]

That scene was repeating in her head like a broken record. The thought of his hands around her made a big smile spread across her face. Since that night she forgot about Maddy and Nate's situation, It's not like she even wanted to think about it.

That morning she got a message from Rue. She wished she never did.

Rue

Come to the school as quickly as you can. Something happened.

She didn't plan on going to school today she wanted to spend every second of the day with Ashtray. As soon as she saw the message her heart started beating as someone pressed a gun to her forehead. 'Something happened' every time Rue says that it never ends well because Rue wouldn't tell me to come to school if it wasn't something really bad. I wanted to set my phone on the fire at the moment.

"I got to go, Ash," I said quickly getting off the ouch to get ready.

"Why? Didn't you say you were staying here?" He voiced, as he turned his head up from his phone to look at me.

"Yeah. But something happened." I said, worry filling up my voice.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know. Rue just told me to come to the school quickly." I sighed.

"Fine, but tell me what happened."

I came towards him kissing him on the cheek before running towards the door.

______________

I ran towards the school thinking what could be the reason Rue called me. I just hoped for it to be one big joke even though deep down I knew it was impossible.

I entered the school halls and the first thing that I saw was the police. Which made my throat go dry and my hand sweat. The second thing that I saw made me want to be dead.

Nate Jacobs and my fucking parents.

My blood started to boil, my brother always ruins everything. He is a fucking psychopath and I wanted to kill myself for not letting myself feel not bad for him deep down. I knew I would love the boy whatever he did which killed me completely. I was so done with my family. With my dad and his worthless wasted life and his shitty past. And my mom didn't give a shit about our lives and only cared about herself.

The thought about my family made my eyes fill with tears and my heartbreaking half.

"What did you do, Nate?!" I cried out. "What did you do!?"

"You are making a scene, Chloe. Shut up."

"I don't care anymore. Just tell me what the fuck did you do!"

He grabbed my hand pulling me into one of the closest empty classrooms.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He whispers yelled into my face.

"Now I am crazy for worrying about you?" I asked, raising my hands into the air.

"You should worry about your best friend. I was accused of making her a bruise on the neck."

"And I am supposed to believe that you didn't?" I smiled in disbelief.

"Now even my fucking sister doesn't believe me?"

"I wonder why Nate, I wonder why? Every time you ruin someone's life I forgive you and defend your name praying one day you will change but of course you never fucking change!" I screamed. "You know what, Nate?"

He silenced not saying a word. Seeing his sister, the only person he truly cared, about break down because of him.

"I am done with forgiving you. I am done with you. Do whatever you fucking want but don't expect to have me next to you."

The second she left the room she heard him scream. The boy was frowning with sadness his mouth went dry. He felt numb that he didn't feel a thing when his hand bleed as it hit the wall. He felt as he was going insane and maybe he was. And his parents thought too when they saw him sitting on the floor with his hand bleeding.

And the girl's heart twisted when she heard him scream. Darkness gathered in her eyes and filled it and sadness washed over her. She felt her heartburn when she realized what she just said but everything she said she meant and that was the worst thing.

 She felt her heartburn when she realized what she just said but everything she said she meant and that was the worst thing