We pulled a Barry Allen, Hope

Kai was right and so was Josie, Malivore had spit out the trio

Kai was right and so was Josie, Malivore had spit out the trio. Hope, Josie and Lizzie were in a familiar room. As they began to gain consciousness they scanned their surroundings.

"Are we... back at the Salvatore School?" Lizzie groaned. They most definitely were but it looked...different.

"Why does it look so different?" Hope pointed out. The burning sensation in her throat not letting her forget she was still in transition.

"I don't know and I don't care let's just go back to that asshole of a uncle and mud-man muppet brother to beat their asses." Lizzie finished, she looked over to Hope noticing she didn't look too well.

"Hope you should feed, you don't look too good right now" Josie felt sorry for the girl, she obviously didn't want to trigger her vampire side yet but was forced too. Now she'll never get the human life she wanted and deserved. She'll never have kids.

"Let just get out of here, then we can worry about me. I'll be fine." They made their way down stairs.

Their steps come to a halt when they bump into a figure. The man had slicked back light brown hair.

"Uh, who the hell are you?" Hope asked, never seeing this man in her life. And he definitely didn't go to the Salvatore school.

"Who are you? Why are you in my house?" Stefan asked, confusion written on his face.

"House? You must be delusional or you're one of that bastard of a-" Lizzie was cut of by Josie.

"Lizzie. Stop." She turns to Stefan, "I'm sorry we didn't mean to intrude, we just woke up here after a spell gone wrong we'll be on our way"

Just as Stefan was about to say something, a raven haired man decided to join the conversation, hearing from the other room, "Spell gone wrong? So you're witches fun." He smirked, "do you want to know what happens to witches that invade my house?"

"We really mean no harm. We will leave and you'll never see us again." Josie started. Damon sped over to Josie and started to choke her, veins crept from under his eyes.

"JOSIE!" Hope yelled but instantly regretted it. She felt so weak, like any moment she could faint.

"Damon. Stop. They mean no harm." Stefan tries to persuade.

"How do you know that, brother? What if Katherine sent them?"

"Why would three witches listen to Katherine. Witches hate vampires" Stefan pointed out. They all heard a thud and turned their gazes to the noise.

It was Hope.

"Hope!" Lizzie yelled, "please, please just let my sister go. We need to help our friend!" Damon let go.

Stefan went to Hope, worried. He hadn't known the girl but she seemed innocent. He tried to feel a pulse nothing. But that's only because she had already died. Though he didn't know that.

He looked over to the girls with sympathy, "she doesn't have a pulse."

"She needs blood." Josie said, which confused both vampires.

"I thought you guys were-" Damon was cut off.

"We are, she was, but she was turned and she's in transition. Please just help she's our friend. She's like a sister to us. We need her." Josie said. Damon sped to get blood bags and came back with two. He opened one and put it Hope's lips.

Hope abruptly drank the blood, the crimson liquid satisfying the dryness in her throat and the emptiness in her stomach. She immediately felt her magic regain, she felt her eyes glow, luckily she had them closed so no one would see.

A loud thunder could be heard Stefan got up and looked outside, the sky turned red and thunder and lighting shot from the sky. 'What the hell.' Was his only thought. It had to have been a coincidence that the thunder had happened only right after Hope took the blood, right?

Once Hope stopped, she looked up at the vampires and the twins. All of which were staring at her.

"Well this is a bit awkward, isn't it?" Was the first thing she said.

The twins ran to her and hugged her, she hugged back. "Don't you dare do that again, loser. I thought I lost my best friend." Lizzie was holding back tears of joy and relief.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Liz" she chucked.

"I'm so happy you're ok." Josie smiled.

"Ahem." Damon rolled his eyes, "as much as I love this teen friendship you have going on. You're kinda still in our house."

"Right, we're so sorry. It won't happen again. Thank you so much for helping our friend we'll be on our way." Josie thanked as Hope and Lizzie got up from the ground and headed for the door.

"Wait." Stefan stopped them, he turned his gaze to Hope, "if you need any help with becoming a new vampire I'll be happy to help you."

"No offense, but you're not really the type to help with that kind of thing" Damon called him out.

"I'll be fine, thank you" Hope says and quickly leaves the boarding house.

As soon as they left Damon looks at Stefan, "well that was a weird interaction. We're going to have to keep an eye on them are we?"

"Yup." Stefan says looking at the door the trio had went through.

"Ugh, why do we always get the babysitting jobs."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The trio walked through the woods in silence, after a while Hope decided to speak up.

"Was that who I think it was."

"Yup" Josie stated.

"How, isn't he-?"

"Yup." She repeated. The girls came to a stop, facing each other .

"So that means-"

"We've pulled a Barry Allen, Hope." Lizzie states.

"Ah, shit." Hope mumbles.