Suspision

It was morning and Hope was not looking forward to school

    It was morning and Hope was not looking forward to school. She barley got any sleep. Her thoughts kept her awake and she could have sworn that her eyelids were made of the heaviest metal.

She kicked the blanket off of her, she sprang up from the bed and rubbed her eyes. Something she's always done since a child. She'd unknowingly rub her eyes with her fist whenever she was tired.

She got out of bed and picked out whatever was the first thing she saw in the closet, not having enough energy to find a outfit. The one she randomly picked was decent. It was a light grey V-neck shirt with blue jeans and a black jean jacket. She brushed her teeth and moved on to the next thing, her hair, she decided to let her auburn hair down for the day. Not wanting to put it up. She decided the natural curls in her hair complimented the outfit. Next, she put on her make-up which only consist of eyeliner, mascara, nude lipstick and a light nude eyeshadow. Lastly she opened her jewelry box that was safely put away, she grabbed the 3 necklaces she never goes anywhere without.

Her Mikaelson necklace that Rebekah had given her. Her mother's crescent moon necklace with the pretty emerald stone. And a little wishbone necklace her aunt Freya gave her on her 16th birthday.

When she walked to the kitchen she was greeted with Josie and Lizzie already ready with their backpacks waiting for Hope.

"You know for a Tribrid you take really long getting ready. And that's coming from me." Lizzie stated.

"Shut up." Hope replied with a chuckle to the blonde twin.

Hope grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, "shall we?" She extended her elbows for the two Saltzman twins.

"We shall." Lizzie said and wrapped her arm around Hope's elbow while Josie laughed and did the same.

The drive to school was not long since the motel they were staying at was not far from mystic falls high school. The girls got out of the car Hope had compelled for them. If Hope was being honest, compulsion was starting to come in handy. At least some good things came out of dying.

"Next time, I'm driving." Lizzie whined.

"No thank you, I prefer to be alive." Hope snarked.

"You can't die."

"No but I can." Josie butted in, "I'm with Hope on this one."

"Oh come on. What happened to twin code. Your supposed to be on my side." Lizzie questioned.

"Last time you drove dad's car secretly you crashed and we had to come up with some ridiculous lie." Josie reasoned.