Panda Promise

It's been almost a week since Hope, Josie and Lizzie traveled back in time

It's been almost a week since Hope, Josie and Lizzie traveled back in time. The trio has searched for every possible way to go back and haven't found anything.

"This is pointless we've been looking for days." Lizzie groans.

"There has to be something. We can't just give up." Hope comments, she didn't want to admit it, but she didn't want to leave so soon. Her parents were still alive in this timeline and she wanted nothing more than to hug them but that would cause problems.

"Since we're probably going to be staying here awhile. I was thinking we could sign up to Mystic Falls high ." Josie commented.

"Are you crazy? What if we see dad? Didn't he used to work as a history teacher there?" Lizzie argued.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Hope agreed with Josie, "we have to do something other than sit here all day."

"No, no, no. Not during my fashion crisis. I'm stuck in fricking 2010 and the styles here are not my cup of tea." Lizzie whines.

"We literally traveled back in time and possibly stopped our selves from being born and your worried about what you wear to school?" Hope huffed.

"Fiiinneee. I'll go, but we are definitely going shopping first." Lizzie finally accepted.

"Hope, maybe you can compel us schedules? And we can start in a couple days?" Josie said.

"Um, I've never done that before. What if I mess up and look like a complete idiot."

"You are a complete idiot." Lizzie teased. Hope responds will a usual eye roll.

"MG told me the basics, basically you just have to look into their eyes and believe what you say to them." Josie says.

"Alright, I'll try."

⚜️

  The next day Hope, Josie and Lizzie went to Mystic falls. Hope ended up compelling the principle to give them schedules. They have almost every class together.

Hope, Josie and Lizzie decided to go to the Mystic Grill and talk more about their time travel situation.

"What can I get for you ladies?" Matt asked.

"Can I get a peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the bottom?" Hope asks.

Matt nods while writing the order down, "and you two?" He gestures toward Josie and Lizzie

"I'll have a strawberry shake with whipped cream on top cause I'm not a psychopath" Lizzie glares at Hope, Hope rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"I'll just have a chocolate shake" Josie smiled, trying to friendly.

"Ok I'll be back when their ready" With that Matt leaves.

"Ok, so what are we going to do about our Barry Allen problem?" Lizzie whispers not wanting anyone around to hear.

"Well, Malivore is the one responsible for this so what if we just find Malivore in this timeline and jump in it. It should be at Triad still right?" Hope speaks.

"That could work, but your a full tribrid now remember? What if you just destroy the only chance we have left at going home?" Lizzie muttered.

"Ok, so then we keep looking for something. There has too be some sort of spell." Hope realizes something, "do you think your aunt Bonnie's grandma will have grimoires with any spells that can help?"

"Probably, but how are we even going to get it? We can't just walk up to her and say, 'oh hi aunt Bonnie from the past do you think your grandma has any grimoires I can borrow? Because we're currently stuck in the fricking past thanks to our sociopathic uncle.'" Lizzie snarks.

"Yeah exactly like that" Hope snarks back

After a while of silence Matt walks over to their table with three milkshakes, "here you ladies go." He sets each of them down.

"Thank you." Josie thanks, Matt leaves once again.

Hope takes a sip of her milkshake, "should we even look for a way back at this point?" She finally says.

"What do you mean?" Josie questions.

"I-I mean," Hope looks down at the table, "my parents are alive here, Jo. I finally have a second chance to get rid of everything that took away my time with them. I can save 'always and forever'" Hope speaks what been on her mind for the past week. She tries not to tear up but the twins can see she's fighting her tears.

"Hope, I know it's hard but we're not just putting our lives in danger, we might be stopping everyone else from being born. Time is very fragile and shouldn't be messed with." Josie reasons. Hope shakes her head.

"I don't care." She says, a little louder this time, she calms down before continuing, "If I leave them I'm losing them all over again. I don't think I can handle that again, not alone."

Lizzie and Josie hold each of her hands in comfort.

"Hope, we are three powerful badass witches we can handle anything. And you won't be going through it alone. We're in this together."

"Panda promise?" Hope smiles weakly.

"Panda pinky freaking promise" Hope, Lizzie and Josie intwine pinkies. They both laugh together. Hope was happy to have them by her side, whenever she was down they were there and whenever they were down she was there. She was happy to have a true friendship even though it didn't start off like that, she was happy to have them.

Damon walks into the grill and immediately spots the trio.

"Aww, look it's the teenage home invaders." He walks over to them.

"Ugh, what do you want." Lizzie groans.

Damon fakes being offended, "that hurt, I was just checking up on the group of teenagers that came out of nowhere."

"No offense, but we don't know you, and neither of us are interested in talking to you" Hope snarls.

"That's no way to talk to someone who helped you, you owe me a favor, little one."

"I don't owe you anything, you choked my friend. My gift is that your still alive" Hope retorts.

"Let's just put all that in the past. I need a witch and two of you are witches," that's when Hope realizes, Damon doesn't think she's a witch anymore. He thinks she's just a normal vampire that lost her witch powers. She could use that as an advantage if anything were to happen to them.

"What do you need us for?" Lizzie questions, annoyed.

"Time will tell. But for now, just know that you three owe me, for saving your friend's life," he tells the twins, he turns to Hope, "and for saving yours." He walks off.

"Ugh, I didn't know uncle Damon was such a jerk." Lizzie huffs.