Cheers

Hope was raged at what Lizzie had said about her family

Hope was raged at what Lizzie had said about her family. But she knew that Lizzie was right, that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. The fact that the full moon was coming soon wasn't helping her case it just added on to the anger that's now heightened thanks to her vampire side. So she did what anyone would do at this state.

Got a milkshake.

She sipped on the peanut butter blast now feeling a little more calm. She stopped sipping on the straw when she saw a duo of blonde and brunette coming her way.

"Hope, I'm really sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to offend you." Lizzie started. Her face with genuine guilt.

"It's ok, Lizzie." Hope said, she couldn't stay mad at Lizzie forever, "I forgive you."

Lizzie's guilt frown had disappeared and turned into a exited smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She exclaimed as she ran over to Hope to engulf her into a big hug.

"See told you she won't be mad forever, Lizzie." Josie joined in.

"No I'm definitely still mad." Hope said.

Lizzies smile fell as Hope gained one.

"Just kidding, Liz" Lizzies smile returned.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Elijah walks into a lowly lit house, fancy ceilings and shiny black leather couches decorate the front living room. He awaited for the mysterious person he was to be meeting with. Elijah wanted answers and luckily for the mysterious man, he offered them without hesitation. Elijah was able to come inside so it seems no one owns this fancy house anymore, or just isn't alive to own it.

"I see you got my message." The mysterious man's voice pierced the silence

"Yes I did," Elijah started, "I want answers and your to give them to me." He threatens.

"Of course, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know why the girl you told me about, the girl who supposably is important to me isn't scared of me. She had no fear in her eyes, yet she knows of me and my family." Elijah told him.

"You might wanna take a seat, yeah?" The man smirked.

Elijah sat in one of the leathered chairs, setting his arms on the armrest. The man takes a seat infront of him.

"Why don't you ask me the real question. What you really want to know." The man insisted.

Elijah let out a breath, "I want to know why this girl is of importance to me. You said she was, I want to know why. If she was so important why don't I remember ever meeting her?"

"If I tell you..." The man spoke, getting serious, "you cannot tell anyone, got it? Not even your closest family members."

"If there were someone to tell, I would have my lips shut. You have my word." The mysterious man only nodded, Elijah's word was enough to believe him.