Buggy x Dominant Y/N

Buggy had just finished stealing treasure with his crew and bringing it aboard the ship. You hear buggy shouting from a far away distance. You laugh to yourself and wish you could have helped him and his crew with the loads of money and pearls they stole. 

"Yo! Buggy!!" You shout. Everyone turns to look at you, so does Buggy.

"Y/N!" "Look at the crap ton of treasure we stole from these no lives!" Buggy says with pride.

You start to laugh along with the rest of the crew members as buggy yells.

"Nice one Buggy!" "You sure are our captain!" You say with a smile.

You notice him start to blush, his whole face lights up red, his nose even turning a darker shade of red after what you said.

"Pfft, my my Buggy look at you." "Blushing like crazy over me?" You teasingly say.

"S-Shut up." He says looking down at the boards of the ship. 

Everyone stands still looking at the captain. But suddenly break out into laughter. 

You smile more and walk towards the loots of riches. "I'll help you out captain!" You say with another warm smile.

Buggy quickly tries covering his face but its no use, you already can see through him. You loved teasing this loud goofball. 

He takes one look at you and starts walking away. "Be careful with the loot, Y/N its heavy.." He says.

You nod and start bringing in the loot little by little. Some other crew members stay behind with you and help. You were relieved. 

"Thank you guys!" You say. They nod and leave. 

You have already stored the treasure neatly and now it is time to go to bed, it was already late, and you haven't had anything to eat since morning. 

You shrug it off and decide to spend some time teasing your favorite captain!

"I think I got some time to play around." You whisper to yourself.

As you walk over to Buggy's room aboard the ship you can't help but notice the beautiful night sky above you. "My My I wish I could spend the night looking and counting the stars with Buggy until we fall asleep!" You think to yourself. 

It sounded like the best way to spend your night. But as you think about these scenes you eventually arrive to Buggy's room in no time. 

You knock.

"Yo captain!" "Your favorite is here!" You teasingly say against the door.

"Come in.." Buggy says with a sigh.

You march inside without hesitation. Smiling from ear to ear. 

"What's that smile for, Y/N?" "Did you find a devil fruit that we can sell?" He brags.

"Nope!" You say. 

"You have some nerve acting so happy over this.. idiot.." He looks away and sits down at his desk.

You look down and see him man spreading while having his arms resting on the desk, looking at you with a frown.

Inside you can't help but want to sit on his lap and tease him to your hearts content. God, you were holding back so much. You wanted him so badly. Maybe just as much as he wanted you.

You stare at Buggy for a hard minute until he breaks the silence by saying, "What is it?" "Are you ok Y/N?" But he quickly breaks into a smile. "Pfft don't tell me you want me to take you to your room because your still too scared of the dark?!" He laughs more and more.

You stand there still looking at him, admiring his adorable features. His smile and laugh made you feel alive in a way. 

You walk over to past his desk as he's still laughing with tears in his eyes. He quickly notices but doesn't stop you from getting so close to him. He starts shaking a bit.

You gently grab his shoulders and sit on his lap while facing him. He turns red. Blushing even more than earlier. "H-HEY!" He gasps. You blush a bit too. 

"Hey Buggy, darling." You whisper in his ear. He looks away from you and starts panicking even more. You let a small giggle escape. 

"Buggy, has anyone ever told you that your really, really fucking hot when your nervous?" You say while grabbing his chin to look up at you.

"N-no..." He says silently while looking at you. You smirk and bring your face closer to his. "Well, I think you are!" You say.

Buggy is speechless but gains the courage to mutter out, "Really?" You nod and smile.

"Your beautiful eyes, hair, face..and personality are the things I love about you, Buggy!" You say with a confident tone. 

"Oh but I can't forget your adorable nose and tongue!" "I can put those to good use right now, darling!" You say while holding his face.

His face turns as red as a tomato and almost faints as you go in for a deep kiss. 

As you gently pull away you start to grind on top of him. His hands nervously grabbing onto your hips. 

You see him panting and sweating more as you go faster. "That's my Buggy." You say while grabbing onto him.

"I'm going to take off your shirt now sweetheart, is that ok?" You say. 

Barely catching his breath he says, "Y-y-yes p-please Y/N" "Ple-Please touch me more.." 

You giggle and start kissing him from his waist up, slowly getting up to his neck. You leave love marks all over him. 

He groans more and more as you touch him. You gently laugh and start making your way into his pants. He tries looking away but you quickly bring his face back to yours. 

"Nuh uh uh! Bad Buggy!" You tease him. 

He moans with every small movement you make under there. "Your really sensitive my baby Buggy." "So cute." You say into his ear.

You finally take off his pants and get on your knees to make him finish all over you. His shaking hands gently grab onto your hair. 

"Good boy~" You moan out while looking up at Buggy. 

You slowly lick his tip a few times to make him jump and twitch in his seat. And quickly start to suck him dry. 

You hear Buggy moan louder then before. "M-mm" "Y-Y/N"  "I'm gonna-" 

You suck harder and faster wanting to see his reaction. 

He starts moaning out your name more and more while tilting his head back. 

You feel his warm milk inside your mouth as you start to finish sucking him.

"What a good boy you were!" You say with a smile. "You taste so good, captain!"

You reward Buggy with more and more kisses and hugs after. 

"I love you, sweetheart." Buggy says smiling. 

"Me too, darling." You say back.

You both lay back and fall asleep under the dark blue sky. 

-End-