Beach Day

It was a warm and busy morning, with the crew as you slept inside your room. 

Buggy was getting ready, putting everything into place. Alvida spotted an island and let everyone know in order to lower the anchor. 

The island looked perfect, palm trees everywhere you looked, pretty sand, and hopefully treasure. 

"This place looks stunning." Alvida says while approaching the land with the rest of the crew. 

"Not as stunning as you, lady Alvida!" Everyone says. 

Buggy gives them an eye roll. "Hmph, get ready men you have treasure to find." 

"TREASURE?!" Everyone gasps. 

"Yep, and YOU all are getting it for me." "No complaining, now go and find it." Buggy explains as he puts his sunglasses on. 

"Will you be joining us, captain?" Moji asks. 

"Nope, come back with the treasure or else you won't be able to enjoy the flashy beach." He says fixing the beach umbrella. 

"We'll be back soon captain!" Everyone yells out, Alvida leading the crowd. 

"Heh, yeah right." "This treasure is underneath some cave, no way they'll find it before noon." Buggy mumbles. 

"Oh, right!" "I have to let Y/N know to get the beach ball and floats out." He reminds himself. 

Before Buggy knows it you're already outside and jumping in the warm hot sand. 

"Yo Buggy!" You yell out, sprinting towards him. 

"Hehe, you're awake it seems." Buggy smirks as he places two chairs down. 

"Yep!" "Where is everyone?" You ask.

"Oh they went out to look for treasure, don't worry." Buggy reassures. 

"Do I have to go or?" You ask with a frown. 

"Nope, you're staying here little lady." Buggy says grabbing ahold of your hand. 

"Really?!" "That's great!" You jump up and down. 

Buggy gives you a warm smile. He couldn't wait to spend more time with you. After all, you were his girlfriend. 

It had been almost a week since he confessed to you while he was drunk, telling you how pretty you were, giving you a whole speech. He was too shy to do so while sober. 

You two were always together, you always saved Buggy from drowning and he would always protect you from other pirates. 

Today though, you two would just relax and enjoy the beach. 

You sat next to him, he was wearing his star shaped sunglasses, his hair in a ponytail, and an open collard shirt. 

"Man, everything seems just right." Buggy grins. 

"It sure is, let me go get the beach toys before I forget!" You say sprinting off. 

Buggy smiles again, watching you run back to the ship. 

"What a beautiful girl." He whispers out. 

You came back running at full speed once again. The hot sand making you jump and take larger steps. You carried two giant beach balls, and a duck floatie. 

Buggy laughed. Seeing you jump from the hot sand. He then noticed that you were wearing a two piece swimsuit. Light blue, almost the same color as the sky above. 

As you approached Buggy you placed the floaties next to your chair. 

"All done!" "I'm finally ready to spend the day with my favorite clown!" You say.