Buggy x Dominant Y/N Pt. 2

You wake up to the sound of snoring coming from besides you. You notice the long blue strands of hair laying on top of you. It seems like you and Buggy had gone to sleep in his room. All you could remember was staring at the night sky with him and then everything went dark. 

You struggle to move around in bed until you hear, "Don't leave me.. Y/N..please.." It was coming from non other than Buggy. He's still half asleep you think to yourself. 

You giggle and start hugging him. You can feel his scruffy beard as you get closer to his face, breathing heavy into his ear. This wakes him up. 

He quickly starts to shake and blush like crazy in bed. "Y-Y/N" "I can't handle th-this-" He whimpers. 

"Oh really?" "But you could handle me last night cutie.. what happened?" You tease him.

He blushes more and backs away slowly, hiding his face in the blankets and pillows. 

You crack up and start tickling him through the blankets. He starts losing it and gives in.

"Y-Y/N AHUAH STOPP IM GONNA DIE!!" He yells out while laughing crazily. 

You stop and back down, trying to stop from laughing so loud. 

You smile and give him a kiss on his nose that you loved so much. 

He stops and looks at you, blushing like crazy. "Did you just kiss my nose?" He asks. 

"Yep, since its so pretty!" You respond with another warm smile. 

Buggy blushes and gets on top of you, hugging your waist. He slides down and places his face in between your thighs. "T-thank you.." He whispers.  

You blush, noticing how brave he's slowly becoming. You can't let that happen. You want to be the one making Buggy moan, blush, and whimper. You want him under your control. 

You only have your panties on which makes it even easier for him to make a move. He gives a nervous smirk and asks, "M-mommy... can I please.. kiss your beautiful lips down here.." 

Your eyes grow wide and you start to get butterflies in your stomach. You respond, "Of course my baby Buggy.. lets see if you can handle me.. yeah?" You raise an eyebrow and smirk. 

He puts his hair up into a pony tail and gently starts to pull down your panties and slowly starts to lick your outside lips. He knew that even though you were so dominant, you still were very sensitive sometimes. 

You let out a moan and start grabbing the sheets. He looks up at you and starts to move his tongue deeper into you. You love every second of it. 

You start to hump his face, his nose felt so good in between your lips. He loves it. Making you happy pleased him so much it made him get hard just thinking about it. 

Buggy pulls away to see how wet you are. You covered the sheets in your juices. He smiles and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

Your legs still shaking, you give him a deep kiss as you push him down. He looks up at you, smiling even more. 

His face says it all. He wants you to make him a mess. You slowly start to get closer to him and whisper, "Your body is all mines now darling." 

He whimpers as you touch his crotch gently and start rubbing it. You loved teasing him after all. 

"Now Now.. don't worry baby, I won't be too rough if you behave well." "Got it~?" You say while kissing his nose. 

"Mm- please.. be rough with me.. Y/N.." Buggy whispers. "I want you to l-love me more.." he moans out as you rub on him faster. 

"Good boy~!" You say while leaning closer into his ear. 

You start to remove his pants slowly, trying to make him beg for it more. 

He whimpers and starts panting as you notice him not wearing anything else under his pants.

You look at him and smirk. "My, my.. did my naughty Buggy think I was going to suck him dry again?" "So.. cute." 

He looks away, shy as ever. You love seeing him all flustered with his huge cock out, it made you start throbbing. You wanted to already fuck him, you wanted him to feel your insides. But first, you wanted to finish teasing him.

You move your heard down, slowly nearing his happy trails. You kiss him there, then make your way more down, towards his tip. You tease him by placing your tongue on his tip. Then you finally start to suck him off while moaning in the process. Buggy lets out heavy moans too, huge ones to let you know you're doing a good job. 

"Y-Y/N" Buggy moans out your name. You look up. All you can see is his beautiful face. He's turning into a mess. 

"Aww.. you look like such a mess, love~" You giggle out. "Want me to finally break you?" You smirk. 

"P-please.. Y/N" Buggy begs. "I want to become your mess.." He manages to get out.

You smile and hop on his throbbing dick. Buggy starts grabbing onto your hips, bouncing your up and down lightly. 

"Mm~ fuck..." Buggy groans out as he starts to reach for your chest. 

You come closer, hugging him almost. You both are becoming a mess in the moment. 

Buggy reaches his limit and squirts his cum inside you. You both moan at the feeling of being in love. 

You fall onto Buggy's chest and hug him. He hugs you back, still shaking and whimpering from the climax. 

"Fuck.. Buggy... you felt so good..." You say in his ear, still trying to catch your breath. He gently laughs and hugs you tighter as you both fall asleep once again. 

-End-