A Halloween Treat~

You sit alone in your room on a Halloween afternoon, hearing the waves roll up and down your window as the ship sailed. Rain started falling shorty after. Awaiting your captain's orders you turn over to your mirror, trying to fix your hair. 

A few minutes pass as you hear a knock on the door. You get up ready to answer it but you see a hand slip through the bottom of the door. It opens the door on its own, its your captain. 

"Y/N!" "I've been looking everywhere for you!" Buggy says in relief. 

"Haha, sorry I came to my room because it was a bit too cold outside." You chuckle. 

"Yeah, that is true.." Buggy says with a sigh. 

"Too bad we can't celebrate Halloween in this weather.." He pouts. 

"It's alright Buggy, maybe the rain will go away soon!" You say. 

He turns to you and smiles. "Ah, you always know how to cheer me up." 

"Heh, I'm glad I can." You smile back. 

Buggy becomes flustered at your response. 

"So, darlin' are you gonna dress up at least?" He asks. 

"I really want to but I don't know what to dress up as.." You say pondering. 

"Hmm.. I'm sorry sweetheart but I'll be back in a second to help, do you mind waiting?" He asks.

"Sure Buggy-kun!" You wink as he smiles and exits. 

Buggy's gone and you still don't know what to dress up as. Its Halloween, the most spookiest time of the year. You start to write down some thoughts. A witch? Mummy? A devil? An angel? An animal?? You mark these all off one by one. You weren't feeling any of them. 

"What if I dressed up as a dog hehe?" You say blushing and giggling. "Then I could be Buggy's pet.." You blush with evil intentions. 

You shoo away these thoughts and go back to thinking. 

"Ugh, I don't even know anymore.." You say frowning. 

As you start to think again there's another knock at the door. 

"Oh! it's Buggy." You think to yourself opening the door for him. 

Buggy emerges with long sharp fangs, covered in a long black cape. Long white gloves combined with a collar. His lipstick, an even darker red then before with his hair in a high ponytail, just how you liked it. 

"Hehe, what do you think, Y/N?" He says locking the door. 

"Oh my god, you look so cool as a vampire!" You say taking a look at him up close. 

"Heh, of course I am sweetheart." He boasts. 

"Though... I'm a bit hungry darling, would you please let me take a sip?" He asks holding your hand, giving it a gentle kiss. 

"H-huh?" You say stuttering. 

"I need your blood my princess, now give in.." He says towering over you, licking his lips.

"I promise I'll be gentle, my beautiful blood bag." His gloved hand traveling towards your neck brushing it. 

You felt like jello. Your legs went weak with how this man was talking to you. He was playing around too much with you, so you would play harder. 

"No." You give him a smirk. 

"Huh.. you got some nerve not listening to me, human.." He pushes you against the wall. 

You blushed uncontrollably. "Heh, just try to bite me." 

Buggy smirks, he knew you liked this. He went in for a bite but was soon stopped by your hand.