A Day with Buggy :)

You were on an island waiting for Buggy's crew to come back for you. They had left to go find treasure in the early morning, as usual. 

If there was anything this pirate loved so much it was treasure. Of course you came first, you were his REAL treasure. He knew that too. 

You loved Buggy's strive to become the king of pirates. He just had to push on forwards, and you would do anything to help see him happy and smile. 

Just thinking of his smile gave you butterflies. As you were thinking all these things, time passed by quickly. They had already arrived to pick you up at noon. 

But of course the first man to come running at high speed towards you was non other than Buggy himself.

He hugged you for what seemed like forever. 

"Darlinnn~ I missed youuu!" He bawled his eyes out. 

You softly laughed at his reaction and gave him a huge hug back. 

"I did too." You said into his ear as you pulled away. 

He smiled as he bent down to pat your head. You were so short compared to him, he was a giant. 

You blushed nervously as the other crew members looked at you both. 

Buggy noticed and said, "Cute." As he grabbed your hand and lead you to board the ship, blushing.

"Get ready men!" "We sail to the next island!" He demanded the crew. 

You saw as everyone got in their positions and raised the sails. You loved how everyone took care of each other on the ship, everyone was always trowing parties and enjoying themselves on Buggy's ship. 

"Ah, we found some good treasure my dear!" Buggy boasted. 

"I tackled a wild bear on the island as I tried to take their treasure!" He yelled laughing. 

You just laughed, knowing he was overdoing it. "Haha, you're so strong Buggy!" You played along. 

"Yes! Captain Buggy is the strongest and no one can come between me and my treasure!" He laughed manically. 

You nodded, you always got excited when he boasted about himself. He was such a comfort to you after all. He always put you before himself, you never saw him do that for anyone else ever. 

It was crazy for you to think that this clown would be the one to save you from your troubles. 

But, at the same time it wasn't crazy to think this way. He saved  you many times before, even when the day you both met. He was such a sweetheart to you, and you only. 

"Hey Buggy-" You got cut off. 

"HM?" "What is it darlin' you need anything?" "Are you hungry?" He asked frantically. 

He was always looking after you, always calling you these sweet names in front of everyone. It made you feel embarrassed. 

"Um, I wanted to ask you if we could hang out in your room?" You asked turning red as a tomato. 

"O-oh of course-" Buggy slowly mumbled out while blushing. 

You both left to his room. He opened the door for you, nervously. 

As he closed the door he asked, "Sorry dear but, what did you want to talk about?" 

You giggle and grab ahold of his hand dragging him towards his bed. 

"U-uhm." He's left speechless. 

"Ta-da!" "I brought some hair pins, and new makeup to try on you!" You say while plopping right besides Buggy.