sneaky times

sub michael x f!dom reader!
btw for all you people who want dom michael x female sub, it's 2 chapters after this.

You and Michael were at work, you two had worked from 12AM-6AM watching the cameras and making sure the animatronics weren't doing anything bad. Michael had the ipad in his lap, you were checking the ventilation and making sure there weren't any errors.
"Mikey, why don't we ditch this place and go home instead?" You said.
"I-I'm not sure that's a good idea, I made a promise to my father Y/N." He replied nervously.
"Oh come on, can't we at least do something fun in here while we're at it?"
"I still don't think that's a good idea-"
You pulled his arm, making him drop the ipad. You reached in and grabbed his face and started making out with him. You could see his face turn red like a tomato. You giggled in making Michael embarrassed, you liked teasing him like that.
You got on him and sat on his lap. You cupped his cheek, seeing his red face because he was embarrassed as hell, you loved making him embarrassed.
"My pretty boy.. So nervous already.." You said while giving Michael a seductive grin.
You felt something poke your area. You got off Michael's lap to see a boner.
"Does my pretty boy have a boner??" You chuckled.
He reached his hands to cover it.
"N-No, you didn't see anything. I don't have a b-boner or anything." He stammered.
You reached down to unbuckle his pants. You kissed his bulge while undoing his boxers. You pulled out his shaft.
"Mmm.. I'm going to milk you." You said while you started sucking his dick.
He tried his best to not moan or whimper. You stroked while sucking on it.
He let out a whimper, he quickly covered his mouth.
"Aww, did my little baby moan?" You grinned.
"Yes Mommy.. I love it when you make me feel good." Michael moaned.
You continued to suck his dick, deepthroating him. You enjoyed hearing his moans, they turned you on and you just couldn't wait til you made Michael cum so you could ride him.
"Mommy, I'm gonna cum." He muttered.
You ignored him continuing to suck him off.
He came in your mouth, you swallowed all of it.
"Such a good boy for me Mikey." You giggled while slipping your pants and underwear off.
"Are you going to make me feel good?" You grinned.
"Yes Mommy, I'm gonna make you feel good." He said shyly.
You climbed ontop of his lap and rode him.
"What about the cameras and the animatronics??" He said.
"If they wanna watch me ride you like the perverts they are, then that's fine. I could care less about those creepy fucking robots." You said in annoyance.
You started to ride him faster, making his dick go deeper in you.
"Mmm, Mikey you make me feel so good." You moaned.
"Just doing my job Mommy." He blushed.
You continued to ride him, craving for more and more pleasure. Soon enough you could feel that knot being twisted and being close to snapping.
"Mikey... I'm gonna cum soon, I'm sure you're looking forward to it." You moaned.
He nodded while grabbing your waist trying to make you more comfortable as the office chair was old. You were riding Michael, but you came on him, which made him cum inside you too.
"Mmm, what do you say we get out of here and ditch this place now?" You said while getting off him and putting your underwear and pants back on.
While you were putting your clothes back on, you noticed Michael jerking off instead of paying attention to you.
"Michael. Did I ever tell you that you could touch yourself?" You said angrily.
You reached over to him and sat on his lap again, but you were choking him.
"Now what did I say multiple times when we've had sex. Don't touch yourself without my permission. I'm very disappointed in you Michael." You said.
"I'm sorry Mommy, I'll do anything, please don't be mad at me." He said softly.
"Save your dumb apology for when we get home. You've made me very upset." You said while getting your things to ready to go so you could leave.
You looked at Michael seeing how embarrassed he was for disobeying you, you only said what you said to tease him.
"I think my pretty boy wants to be fucked more, am I right or am I wrong?"
"N-No.. I thought we were going to go home." He stammered.
"Actually I think I'm going to give my pretty boy what he was craving for."
You got on your knees and started sucking his dick again without warning him. You licked his tip, teasing it making him want more and more.
He pushed your head down, but you didn't care you just wanted to pleasure him and make him feel good, although he disobeyed you earlier. However.. You weren't going to let him cum, you were going to tease him and make him beg.
About 5 minutes passed by, you were really good at giving blowjobs so by the time the 5 minutes passed he was already whimpering.
"Mommy, I have to cum." He whimpered.
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that baby. You can only cum until I say so." You said.
"Please let me cum Mommy, I won't disobey you ever again." He groaned.
You kept sucking him off, hearing his whimpering.
"Please let me cum, please Mommy. I'll do anything just please let me cum." He groaned.
"You'll do anything..?" You grinned.
"Yes please I'll make you feel good, just please let me cum." He moaned while rolling his eyes up.
"Hmm okay pretty boy, you can cum now." You said.
He came in your mouth, groaning loudly as he did it. You got off him and grabbed his arms to get him off the office chair. You unbuckled your jeans again and took them off. You sat down in the office chair.
Michael got on his knees and slid your underwear to the left so he could do what he said he would do to you.
"Are you gonna make me feel good Mikey?" You said while spreading your legs open for him.
He nodded while reaching his mouth closed to your opening, he started licking you. You moaned loudly.
"Such a good boy, making me feel so good."
He started fingering you with 2 fingers. His only goal was to make you feel good and he was obeying your orders. Soon enough you were moaning like crazing being close to cum.
"Mikey, I'm gonna cum soon." You moaned.
He was really turned on by that, in doing so, he started fingering you faster til you came.
"Alright Michael, let's wrap up now and go home." You said.
You put your jeans back on, so did Michael you left the pizzeria disobeying your boss.

The next day, you got a call from William, you got fired.

The end.