found you

Yes again it is dom michael x f!sub reader!

You were Michael's younger sister's friend's oldest sister. (Elizabeth's friends older sister).
So you sort of knew Michael, you would visit the pizzeria with your sister and Elizabeth, however Elizabeth went missing, but you and your sister still went to the pizzeria sometimes to see the Aftons.
You and Michael were practically enemies but you were "friends", he always picked on your sister.
One night, you and your friends were having fun and you were playing truth or dare.
Your friend asked you, "Y/N, truth or dare?"
"Uh, dare." You replied.
"I dare you to sneak into the pizzeria and I don't know, mess with the animatronics." Your friend said.
"Doesn't Michael work tonight?" You asked.
"I don't fucking know, why do you even care about him, don't y'all hate eachother?"
"I don't care about him, I was just saying."
"So, are you going to do the dare?"
"Yeah, I'll head over there right now"
"You better text us when it's done!"
You left your friends house, you got into your car and drove to the pizzeria. You saw Michael's car and you pulled up next to his car.
You were really good at picking locks, you picked the lock into the Pizzeria. It was Sunday so the animatronics were shut off. You didn't know what job Michael was working as, but you knew he wasn't on security guard duty for tonight. As far as you knew he was cleaning the pizzeria up, it was only 10PM, therefore there wasn't a security guard on duty. You entered the Pizzeria, you tried to be as quiet as you could. The pizzeria was very dark, you couldn't see one bit but you had to make your friends proud. You were walking in one of the hallways, you were feeling the walls with your hands trying to find the stage where all the animatronics would be at.
All of a sudden you tripped on something on the ground, that made a lot of noise.
"Hello? Who's there?" You heard a voice say.
You quickly ran down the hall only to bump into..
"Y/N? The fuck are you doing here?" Michael said.
"Shit, he caught me." You thought.
"Uh.. N-Nothing." You stammered.
You were pinned against the wall by Michael.
"Oh come on, we all know that's bullshit, now tell me why the fuck you're here." He said sternly.
"I don't have to if I don't want to." You said.
He actually was going to be working as the security guard but he was cleaning up the place beforehand. He took handcuffs out of his pocket and handcuffed you.
"Hey- What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" You shouted.
"I'm going to have to drive you to the police station for breaking and entering." He said.
"No! You can't do that please." You begged.
"Hmm.. Perhaps I won't. I'll do something much more fun with you." He grinned.
He took you into the janitors closet of the pizzeria. Your hands were cuffed, Michael had pinned your arms against the wall.
"Get on your knees." He said.
You got on your knees knowing what would happen next.
"You know what to do." He smirked.
"I kind of can't do anything when I'm cuffed." You said.
"Oh right, oops!" He laughed.
He undid your handcuffs freeing your hands. You wanted to punch him and escape right then and there, but you always had this thing for Michael. You hated him but maybe that was your way of saying you liked him. You decided to continue to see what would happen next, you could have the night of your life with Michael Afton, or go home and well, have a boring night. You undid his jeans, you slid his boxers down revealing his dick. You stroked it and kept stroking it, until you put it in your mouth. As soon as you started sucking on it, you could hear Michael groan as you did it.
"Fuck yeah- Just like that. Suck my fucking dick you fucking slut." He said while letting out a tiny laugh. He pushed you against the wall, making your back touch the wall. He was now thrusting his dick inside of your mouth. You gagged all over it, not being able to breathe well. This man was thirsty as hell for some head. He stopped thrusting to let you catch a breath. You stroked his dick, licking the tip of it. You felt your head slam into the wall, that's how hard Michael thrusted his dick into you.
"Let's not tease me, hm?" He smirked.
He pulled out of your mouth and picked you up.
"Why don't you take off your clothes for me?" He asked.
You took your shirt and pants off, leaving nothing but your bra and panties. Michael picked you back up again, he slid your panties to the left and inserted his dick inside of you. He thrusted hard into you, pounding you almost. You were moaning like a whore.
"Moaning so loud like the fucking slut you are. Shh-Shh, we don't want the animatronics hearing you." He said.
You heard your phone go off, it was your friends calling. Michael bent down with you still in his arms, and picked up your phone.
"Michael, don't answer that please." You begged.
He answered the call from your friend. You could hear them.
"Y/N any update? You haven't picked up any of our texts, what are you doing?" Your friends said.
You had this look at Michael, telling him not to say something back to them because you were embarrassed to even have them find out you two were having sex right then and there.
"The reason they haven't been reading your texts is well, they're busy being a slut right now." He said as he hung up after he said that.
"Michael! What the fuck, now they're going to ask so many questions now." You said.
He started pounding you, that was your punishment for speaking back to him. It felt so good you wanted to cry right then and there. Michael's hand was on your neck too. Your eyes let out a tear. Michael wiped it from your eye.
"Is the slut crying? Aw. Boo hoo." He said as he thrusted harder.
"I hate you Michael." You moaned due to the pleasure.
You felt your orgasm getting closer, you decided not to mention it to Michael. He continued thrusting until you let out a loud moan as you came.
"The slut came and didn't tell me hm?" He said.
"Yeah and what about it?" You replied.
You felt something wet inside you also, he had cum too and didn't tell you. He slid out of you, he put you back on the ground, and he put his pants and boxers back on. You put your shirt and pants back on, you two opened the janitor closet door. You two walked to the front entrance, you two exchanged a hug. You didn't know why but you just let it roll with whatever was going on between you two.
"Well, I best get going now. Hope to see you around soon Michael, maybe we can do this.. again sometime." You grinned.
"Yeah totally, stop by here again and break in and I might find you again." He chuckled.
"Alright bye." You said as you left the pizzeria and got into your car. You drove back to your friends house.
"I just fucked Michael Afton.." You said.
"Aren't y'all enemies??" Your friend said with confusion.
"Nah.. I liked him ever since we met, we just used that as an excuse." You said.
"When we called you and he answered, that was very.. pleasant." Your other friend said with sarcasm.

The end!