happy birthday

DOM MICHAEL X FEMALE SUB READER
{Will be making a male version to this :)}

It was your birthday today. You'd just woken up, being in Michael's arms as y'all had sex the night before as a little celebration that your birthday was tomorrow.
"Good morning sunshine." Michael had said, squeezing you into a big hug.
"Good morning." You giggled.
Michael had sat up.
"I have a birthday gift for you." He said grinning.
"Hmm?" You said confused and eager to know what it was.
He got out of bed, climbed up near you where your legs were. Kissing your inner thighs. He slid your panties off. He immediately started eating you out, licking your clit, he started to finger you using 3 fingers. He'd never used 3 before, he'd only ever used 2.
"Fuck Michael." You moaned out, never being used to 3 fingers.
He'd kept licking your clit and continued to finger you. You were moaning like crazy, your legs moving from their spots they were in.
"Keep your legs fucking still." Michael said annoyed, putting his spare hand on your thigh to stop you from moving.
He continued to finger you and lick your lit. He flicked his tongue on your clit, teasing you. You felt your high approach.
"Michael, I'm gonna cum." You moaned, rolling your head back.
He ignored you. He continued to lick your clit and finger you. Except he stopped fingering you and started eating you out fully. Licking your insides. You felt yourself cum all over his mouth. He didn't stop. He just continued to lick it up, he grabbed a vibrator out of the drawer. He turned it on and put it on your clit on medium speed. He continued to finger you with 3 fingers.
"Michael!!" You whined out, realizing what your birthday gift was, he was going to overstimulate you and it was working.
He'd continue to do that. He turned the vibrator on to max speed. You let out a loud moan and came, again. All over his fingers. He put his fingers in his mouth and licked them. He proceeded to take his boxers off, pulling out his dick. He began to go ontop of you and start fucking you. He grabbed your face and made you look at him in the eyes. He continued to put the vibrator on your clit on high speed.
"Happy birthday slut." He groaned out as he thrusted faster and faster into you, almost pounding you.
You were a moaning mess, feeling yourself being fucked hard. You'd already came twice. Who knows how much more times he was going to make you cum. You wrapped your arms around him as he thrusted into you.
"Did I hear you say you want me to go faster?" He laughed sarcastically.
You ignored him, as he started pounding into you, hitting your g-spot within each thrust. He was going balls deep. You could feel your legs go numb. Feeling yourself being close to cum again. You had always been someone who could cum easily.
"Michael, I'm cumming." You said, as you felt your release happen, not even trying to fight it.
"Did I say you could cum?" He said jokingly.
"No.. I'm sorry." You said nervously, but you thought to yourself that he never told you you couldn't.
"I'm fucking with you babe, you can cum all you want today. You're the birthday person." He said, slowing down with his thrusts.
You let out a sigh, a 'phew' kind of sigh. You'd already came 3 times. Michael pulled out of you, getting a bunch of new items from the drawer, it was the sex drawer. You saw Michael pull out handcuffs. He walked over to you, and handcuffed you. He then put the vibrator inside you, having the top part on your clit. You were moaning. He wasn't even doing any of the work.
"Michael, why are you doing this to me?" You cried out. You felt the tears start to form as the pleasure was too much for you.
"Because it's your birthday, I wanna make my pretty girl have the best day ever." He grinned, sitting on the bed next to you, watching your poor little pussy be overstimulated.
You could feel yourself cum again. Letting out a scream as you couldn't take this any longer. Michael went over to you and turned the vibrator off and undid your handcuffs. He sat on the bed.
"Alright baby, here's a little reward for being good." He smirked.
You flipped over, infront of him. You began sucking his dick. He grabbed your hair and bobbed your head up and down so you didn't have to do much work. You gagged on his dick. Stroking it as he bobbed your head up and down, letting you catch some air. Soon enough, Michael could feel himself get closer and closer to cumming inside your mouth.
"Fuck baby- I'm going to cum." He groaned.
"Cum inside my mouth." You giggled as you continued to suck his dick.
He came inside your mouth. You swallowed it all up. You put your panties back on, Michael put his boxers back on. Michael hugged you tightly.
"Happy birthday babe, sorry for overstimulating you." He laughed.
"It's okay, it felt good but at the end I was about to literally scream to where the neighbors can hear." I giggled.
"Do you wanna watch your favorite movie?" He asked curiously.
"Yeah, I'd love that. Let's watch it downstairs so we can at least eat breakfast while we do it." You said as you got out of bed, your legs being sore. You and Michael headed downstairs.
You took the cart of eggs, turned on the stove. You cracked the eggs into a bowl and whisked them. You poured them on the pan and cooked some eggs for you and Michael. You also cooked some bacon for you two on the stove.
Little time skip.
You had finished making breakfast and you'd gotten plates, silverware, and napkins and got you and Michael's food. You sat down on the couch together and ate your food. He put on your favorite movie and y'all watched it and had an amazing time that morning.

The end.