rage

(this is dom michael x f!sub reader)

It was your 6th day of working at the pizzeria. Over those past 6 days you've noticed that the animatronics would try and break into your office, you didn't really care. You had already told Michael.

flashback
"Hey babe, the pizzeria has been kind of weird lately, the animatronics have always tried to break into my office." You said to Michael.
"Darling, promise me you'll quit your job there after the 5th day." He said with his british accent.
"Fine, I'm sure I'll be okay though, you don't need to keep worrying about me all the time." You replied.

present
You were checking the cameras, making sure the animatronics weren't going to get in your office.
Michael was at home, he decided to text you where you were at, as you said you wouldn't work anymore days at the pizzeria.
"Darling, you're not at the pizzeria working, are you?" He texted.
You grabbed your phone and read the message.
You texted back, "No, of course not, I'm out at dinner with my friends."
You were obviously lying, Michael isn't dumb.. He obviously checked your location and saw that you were at the pizzeria again.
"What the fuck? Why the fuck are you at the Pizzeria?? I said don't fucking work again, yesterday was supposed to be your last day." He texted with rage.
You ignored him, continuing your shift. Resetting the ventilation, making sure the animatronics aren't trying to kill you.

Michael's POV:
"What the fuck? I literally told them to not work another fucking day there." I said angrily while getting into my car.
I quickly drove over to the pizzeria, speeding there. I arrived at the pizzeria and got out of my car. My dad was the owner of this place so obviously I had the keys to get in. I unlocked the doors and went in. I quickly hurried to where the security officer where my girlfriend was working. I opened the door, standing in front of them.

Your POV:

You saw Michael standing in front of you.
"Michael? What the fuck are you doing here?" You said startledly.
"I should be asking you the same fucking question, you lied to me Y/N. I'm very fucking disappointed in you. I don't understand how you can put up with the risk of almost being killed by these dumb animatronics." He said while being full of rage.
"Look Michael, honestly, I don't give a fuck. I'm trying to make us money, I'm trying to be a good girlfriend and help finance us. This job was the only one available." You said annoyed.
You continued to look at the cameras and monitor the animatronics after you had said that.
"Are you fucking insane? You know what? Fine, keep yourself in a position where you could die. I don't fucking care anymore." He said as he rushed out the door and got into his car and drove home.
"Jeez.. Such an asshole and for what, I'm literally fine." You said to yourself.
You kept checking the cameras until you realized that Bonnie and Chica were on both sides of your doors. You also had noticed that Mangle was in the vents, you didn't even pay attention to the vents, you didn't have time to close them to where they couldn't get you. You quickly put on the spare freddy head and waited. You took it off and they were all gone, but you had forgotten to wind the music box.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit! This damn puppets totally going to get me now." You yelled with worry.
You quickly closed the doors therefore the Puppet couldn't get into your office. You had low battery though, you always tried to convince Michael to get his dad to get better battery power for the night shifts that the security guards had to work, but he refused. You were terrified and you knew deep down you should've listened to Michael. You decided to just leave the Pizzeria and ditch your shift, either way you were going to quit the job anyways. You hurried out of the room and got into your car, wearing your purple security guard outfit. You started your car and drove home.
You returned home, knowing that Michael was furious at you.
"Mike?" You said softly.
You got no response.
"Look I know you're mad at me but you can't just ignore me." You said with a sad look on your face.
"Mad? That's not even close to what I am. I'm VERY disappointed in you. You could be a good girlfriend and let me take my anger out on you, hm?" He yelled.
That sparked an idea in your mind, Michael was furious, you know what they always say, hate sex is amazing, and it would make Michael feel better.
You went upstairs to put on one of your best lingerie. You came downstairs hoping to surprise him.
He looked at you with this hunger. He walked up to you, he picked you up. You were now on his shoulders heading upstairs.
You were soon in the bedroom, Michael had pinned you down on the bed.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard and you're not going to do a damn thing about it." He said, while taking off his clothes.
He picked you up again, and sat down in the chair near the corner of the room. He sat you down to where you were leaning down in his lap, your legs and arms were hanging off. He spanked you.
"You going to obey me little slut? Hm? Or do I have to make you obey me?" He said.
"Yes Daddy, take it all out on me." You moaned.
"I'm going to ruin you tonight Darling." He grinned.
"Please do, I deserve to be." You muttered.
He spanked you again, and again til your ass was all red. He then picked you up and bodyslammed you on the bed, he pinned you against the bedsheets. His hand on your neck, making you struggle to breathe.
He inserted himself into you, pounding hard into you. Having his dick explore every area of your pussy. Hitting your g-spot within each thrust.
You moaned very loudly, Michael had to cover your mouth because you were so loud.
You were close to cumming, you could feel it.
"M-Michael I have to cum." You stammered.
"Aww? Does my baby have to cum? Too bad slut." He said as he groaned.
"Please baby.. I won't go against your orders ever again." You moaned.
"Be a good girl and maybe you might be able to cum." He smirked.
He kept pounding you, you were on the brink of collapse.
"Please Michael." You begged.
"I suppose you can." He said.
You came hard on Michael's dick. You let out a loud and big moan as you felt your release happen. You kissed him passionately. He slid out of you and he pulled your legs up to where his mouth was very close to your pussy. He licked your click and sucked on it, making you moan more. He inserted 2 fingers inside of you while licking your clit nonstop. You dug your nails into the bed sheets and rolled your eyes up. The pleasure was too much. You could feel yourself close to cumming again.
"Mikey, I'm gonna cum again." You giggled.
He continued to finger you, but he started to do it even faster. Soon enough, you made a big mess on his fingers.
"Look at me making my baby such a mess on my fingers, I've already made you cum twice." He said.
"Babe, now I want to make you feel good." You grinned.
"Then do it." He said as he laid down on the bed.
You started sucking on his dick, deepthroating it. You could hear Michael groaning from the pleasure. You loved making him feel good, as he loved making you feel good. You stroked his dick, hoping to make him cum soon. He pushed your head down onto his dick. Making you gag all over it. You tasted the pre-cum on his dick, you knew he was going to cum soon.
"Fuck- You make me feel so good Y/N." He groaned.
"Mm, are you going to cum soon?" You asked.
"If you keep doing that, then fuck yeah." He said.
You kept stroking his dick and sucking it. You began to suck faster. You were sucking on his tip, teasing him, although he would probably get mad but you didn't care.
"Shit Y/N, I'm gonna cum." He groaned.
"Please cum inside my mouth." You begged.
You kept sucking, to feel a sticky liquid in the back of your throat. You swallowed it. You giggled at Michael.
"Do you wanna cuddle and sleep now?" You asked.
"Yeah of course, it's late anyways." He said.
You put some pajamas on, he put on his boxers again. You laid down being the little spoon, Michael's arms were wrapped around you.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too Michael." You blushed.

You two then fell asleep in eachothers arms.

The end.