Part 2

JAYDENS POV

^Jaydens outfit (no beanie tho)

I quickly threw on some jeans and a hoodie before picking up my vape off the bed. I wasn't going anywhere without my vape. It's like my child.

I open my window as quietly as possible, then jump out my window onto my backyard. I stumble a bit when I first land on the ground but quickly gain my balance. I tip toe past the living room window, seeing my mom sitting in the lounge room watching T.V with a glass of wine in her hand.

I quickly run past the window and grab my skate board from by the front of my house. I put my ear phones in and smile, getting on my skate board. I start skating away then suddenly get the urge to turn around and point the middle finger at my house. Why did I do that? I don't know, did it feel great? Yes, yes it did.

*OUTSIDE MADDY'S HOUSE*

I knock on the door once, and before I can knock again Maddy opens the door. She has red puffy eyes and wet cheeks. She had been crying.

"What's wrong?"

I ask reaching my hands out to hug her, she hugs me back tightly. I try not to show it, but I'm kinda mad right now. I have always been a shoulder for Maddy to cry on, but she's never really done that for me.

Actually you know what, I have never cried in front of any one except Rue, Maddy and my older brother Aaron, we used to be super close. Not any more though. I don't know why but I hate people seeing me cry. I also hate opening up to people. Not gonna lie, I've had a pretty messed up life. But no one knows except Maddy, Rue and my family.

"No! I'm not okay Jayden!"

Maddy yells, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Do u wanna talk about it?"

I ask holding Maddy's hand and taking her inside with me

"I just found out Nate hooked up with another girl!"

Maddy says as we both sit down on the couch in the Perez family living room. My fucking brother, I think to myself. I can't see her parents anywhere so I'm assuming they are at work.

"But you guys are on a brake right?"

Maddy sniffs and says "yeah"

"So why are you mad?"

I ask, Maddy looks at me in disgust

"Because my boyfriend hooked up with another girl!"

Personally I don't understand why Maddy is upset. I mean her and Nate are on one of there brakes. Maddy's slept with other people whilst they are on a break, so why is it so different when My brother does it?  But then again, I am Maddy's best friend and she's obviously really hurt.

"Hey"

I say lifting up her chin with my hand to make her look at me

"How about we go upstairs, pick out some fucking amazing outfits for tonight, do our hair and I'll even let you do my make up!"

"Really!?"

Maddy says, her big eyes staring at me

"Yeah!"

I hate when Maddy does my make up, but anything to make her feel better I guess.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Cassie, Kat and BB all arrive at Maddy's house just as it is getting dark. We are all sitting in Maddy's room, Cassie, Kat and Maddy are doing their hair and make up, and me and BB are laying on the bed watching a show on my phone, passing my vape between us.

"Okay! Jayden your turn!"

Maddy yells as she pulls me up off the bed. Everyone knows exactly what she is talking about.

"Jaydens letting you do her make up!?"

Cassie asks

"Yep!"

Maddy replies, whilst sitting me down in a chair and starting to pin my hair back.

"I thought u hated wearing make up?"

Kat asked, whilst straightening her hair.

"I do"

I say to Kat with an annoyed face. Everyone laughs and then Maddy gets to work on my make up.

It was almost an hour later and we were finally ready to go. Maddy was wearing a tight pink sparkly dress, kat was wearing a red dress with lots of black accessories, BB was wearing a tight black two piece, Cassie was wearing a purple tube top and skirt, and I was wearing...

 Maddy was wearing a tight pink sparkly dress, kat was wearing a red dress with lots of black accessories, BB was wearing a tight black two piece, Cassie was wearing a purple tube top and skirt, and I was wearing

^Jaydens outfit (without the white jacket)

*OUTSIDE MC KAYS HOUSE*

Me, Kat, BB, Cassie and Maddy all climbed out of Lexis car. She has agreed to drop us off, but didn't want to come to the party. Not gonna lie, Lexi is kinda boring. But she's super nice! I guess it's good to have at least one responsible one in the group.

As soon as we got inside, we all went straight to the kitchen and started pouring drinks. Me and BB cheers and chug a whole cup of what ever the fuck Maddy had given us. I then pour about 2 shots and drink them. Then before I know it, I had drunk three beers, 4 shots and a random cocktail that Kat made.

Me and Cassie start dancing together, we were both super drunk and I was kinda high, I had a blunt in my hand that I would occasionally smoke. As I was dancing I caught a glimpse of Maddy in the pool kissing someone, I don't know who it was and to be honest, I didn't really care. But then I hear a group of people gasp.

Me and Cassie both look over to see Nate and Jules standing in the kitchen with people gathered all around them. Then I see it, Jules arm is dripping with blood

"What the fuck?"

Authors note: THANKS FOR READING YALL