Part 3

TW: abuse

JAYDENS POV

"Holy shit"

Cassie says walking over and joining the crowd.  I take a deep breath and pass the blunt to someone next to me. As I start running over to Jules, I see Rue run over to her and take her outside. What the fuck just happened. I walk over and grab Nate's arm, I pull him outside.

"What the fuck just happened!?"

I ask, Nate looks mad. Like really fucking mad.
He doesn't say anything as I help him over to a seat and I start taking a blunt out of my pocket.

"Here"

I say passing it to Nate, he leans over as I light it

"Thanks"

He says, I smile at him. I still don't know what the fuck happened. But to be honestly I don't know if I want to know.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up in Maddy's bed. How did I get here? well, I don't know. But I'm glad I made it home with Maddy and didn't wake up this morning on someone's bathroom floor with vomit and alcohol all over me.

I went to sit up and straight away, the head ache hit me, I grabbed me head in pain. Then started looking around for my vape. Trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake Maddy up. I finally found it stuffed in Maddy's bag. I sat down on the floor and took a hit of my vape, then got up and walked over to look at my phone

📞17 missed calls from: 'Dad'
📱20 un-opened messages from: 'Mom'

"Shit!"

I mumbled.

Once I got all my things together and put on my outfit from yesterday since I didn't have any other clothes. I wrote a note telling Maddy I was going home and put it next to her bed since she was still asleep.

I started riding back to my house on my skateboard. Then I skated to Fez's corner shop. I decided if I came home with food. I could just tell my parents i snuck out to get a snack.

As I walk into the shop I look straight at the counter, seeing a tall man with very short red hair look up at me.

"Yo!"

He said, taking a drag of his blunt. He looked kinda happy to see me which was nice.

"Hey Fez! Long time no see!"

I say dabbing him up, he goes to dab me up then pulls me into a hug

"Good to see you kid"

He says walking behind the counter

"Yo, let me go get Ashtray. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you"

Fez starts walking away to get Ashtray. I walk over to the fridge and grab a can of coke

"Yo! Wassup!"

ASHTRAY POV

"Aye Jaydens here"

Fez says walking into the freezer.

"Yo!"

I say quickly standing up. I walk into the shop and see Jayden looking in the fridge.

"Yo! Wassup!"

I say walking over to Jayden with my arms out.

"Ashtray!"

She yells hugging me back. I'm not much of a hugger. But not gonna lie, I love hugging Jayden, the smell of her perfume, her warm embrace, and the fact that she is hot as fuck. Like really really fucking hot.