Part 42

(Authors note: guys I just wanna say, when ever I add a photo for what Jaydens wearing, it's about the outfit not the person wearing it in the photo <3)

JAYDENS POV

I walked for about 20 minutes before I finally found my house. I walked up to the front door and walked straight in.

I saw my mom and Nate sitting together in the kitchen drinking, I walked past the kitchen and they didn't even notice me but I didn't mind because I was super tired anyway.

I went to walk up to my bedroom and when I walked into my bedroom I saw Aaron looking around my room

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

I ask pushing him away from my chest of draws

"I know you fucking have something in here!"

He says angrily

"Nah I don't"

I say, I wasn't lying. I actually didn't have anything left

"You can have this though?"

I ask handing him my vape. I was going to go to sleep anyway so I didn't need it.

"Thanks"

He says taking it and walking out. That was fucking weird but my head is way too sore and I'm way too tired to care right now.

————

After about 4 hours of sleeping I woke up and straight away reached into my bed side table draws to get something for my head.

"Shit"

I mutter to myself as I sit up with my pain killers in my hand. I put them in my mouth and feel the drys pills slip down my throat as I swallow.

I stand up and start walking to the bathroom. I can hear Nate talking to someone.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. After a very long shower I get out and get changed.

 After a very long shower I get out and get changed

^ Jaydens outfit

"Morning Jayden"

My mom says as I walk down stairs into the kitchen

"Morning"

"What you doing today?"

She asks as she watches me take an apple out of the fridge.

"Um, I don't know. Why do you care?"

I ask making her frown at me

"Jayden don't be like that okay"

She says, making me even more angry

"Okay, I'm sorry ma'am"

I say sarcastically before walking out the front door. Since I obviously didn't feel like seeing Ashtray right now I decided to go see Rue. I still wasn't sure what happened after the night at Laurie's.

"Hey!"

Gia says happily as she opens the door

"Hi Gia! Is Rue here"

I say, when I say Rues name, I notice Gia'a face kinda drop

"I, I mean I could hang out with you for a little bit?"

I say, she smiles and opens the door wider, indicating for me to come in

"Let's go to my room"

She says as I walk into the house. We walk into her room and both sit down on her bed.

She told me about how Rue had been missing for a couple days- she also told me about how Rue came home this morning.

"You wanna like go get food or something?"

Gia says standing up

"Yeah sure"

I say as I follow her out of the room.

Me and Gia went to this like pancake place and got pancakes. Then we went back to her house.

"I think I'm just gonna go say hi to Rue"

I say to Gia as I stand up and walk into Rues bedroom.

"Hey"

I say as I walk in.

Authors note: Thanks for reading!! Love y'all! Sorry this is short af I'm just really busy rn

Leave any suggestions in the comments <333

❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️