Returning

(POV:Reader)

Emile had led me through the town, taking turns through various hallways until we reached what looked like a very old and dusty library tower. As we walked through the clearings in the piles of books and shelves that seemed to be more dust than books he called out someone's name.

-"Hello, Elder Gutknecht? Are you home?" he called out, as I followed after him.

-"Hello? Sir?" I called out, being careful to not knock the book stacks over.

-"There you are!" I looked up ahead, seeing an old skeleton man, who had a very thin beard and crack in his skull. He stood behind an altar, fixing the very thin half mooned shaped glasses.

-"Oh, my dear lad, there you are" he half-chuckled, smiling at Emile

-"I've bought my dear wife, Y/n" he wrapped an arm around my waist bringing me to him.

-"What's that? Wife?" he questioned, and looked at the crow who had perched itself next to him.

-"Pleasure to meet you, sir" I smiled at him softly.

-"We need to go up. Upstairs, to visit the land of the living" Emile told him.

-"Land of the living? Oh, lad I-"

-"Please sir, this is really important" I pleaded.

-"Now, why go upstairs when people are dying to get down here?"

-"Please, Elder Gutknecht" we walked towards him as he walked down the staircase that seemed to be made of books.

-"I don't know, it just not natural"

-"Please sir, I beg of you, surely there must be something you can do?" I asked him.

-"Alright, let me see what l can do"

-"Now, where did l put that book? l left it here somewhere..." he looked through the piles of books.

-"There's one, I've got it!" he held a large book with red covering, and walked around to the other side of the room to a cabinet, grabbing bottles of various colors.

-"The Ukrainian haunting spell" he had walked back to the altar, opened the book and read a few lines.

-"Just the thing for these quick trips" he told us as he adjusted his glasses.

-"So glad you thought of this, darling" Emile whispered to me and held my hand.

-"Me too" I answered, feeling a bit nervous about what was going to happen.

-"Now then, where were we?" Elder Gutknecht asked, making me feel more nervous as various thoughts came to mind.

'What if he forgets to do a step', 'what if something happens', 'what will mother and father say about this', 'what about Victor'...different thoughts filled my head, making me feel more uneasy.

-"Y/n, are you alright? You look a bit pale" I nodded, taking a deep breath and tried to clear my mind.

-"It's pretty simple, all you have to remember is to say 'Hopscotch' when you want to come back" he told us, and held a large egg, which I had not remembered seeing.

 'Must have gotten it while I was distracted' I shrugged. I watched as he cracked the egg, letting an almost golden dust cover us until it cleared, and we were back to the dark forest. 

(A/N):

Sorry for the late chapter, I went to universal studios today and stayed there until closing hours then went out to eat.

I love the Harry Potter series, would you guys like me to write an x Reader version of that?

Please let me know!

Bye!