The End

-"You!" Emile walked in front of me, protectively.

-"I...E-Emile?" the lady said, her voice filled with shock.

-"You!"

-"But-but I left you"

-"For dead..." the crowd all gasped in surprise.

-"You did it! You left him to die in the woods!" I yelled at her, walking forward.

-"I-this girl is delusional! This man is dilutional!"

-"Don't you say that! What type of person leaves someone to die for money!"

-"Leave this place at once!" she turned around walking slowly as I turned to continue the wedding.

-"Y/n! Watch out!" I was pushed out of the way.

-"Emile!" the lady had stabbed him, with the intention to stab me.

-"Get out" Emile's angry voice was terrifying, he pulled the sword out of his chest and pointed it at her.

-"I will, but first a drink" she lifted the cup of wine.

-"For the lovely couple!" she raised it to her lips and drank every last drop. 

-"No..." she began to cough violently, turning blue and running out of the church.

-"New Arrival!" Miss Plum exclaimed as she left along with the other's.

-"Now, what to do?" Elder Gutknecht questioned, as we were the last ones in the room.

-"I would still like to get married" I giggled quietly.

-"After seeing that, no way I'll let you consume that drink" Emile exclaimed.

-"Too late" I took the bottle, drank some and placed it down. A grin was plastered on my face before it faltered as my stomach became upset.

-"Y/n!!" my vision got blurry, I felt my legs giving out, until darkness consumed my vision

-A While Later-

(POV:Reader)

I felt weird, I stood up from the bed I was laying in and walked to the cracked mirror that was nearby. I was pale white, almost sickly, I looked thinner and my eyes looked darker.

-"Where am I?" as if on cue the door handle began to move.

-"Y/n!" Emile rushed to me, hugging me tightly.

-"What-"

-"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! WHY WASTE THE LIFE YOU HAVE! WHY?" he yelled.

-"You should be very glad that I'm dead and not getting a headache from your yelling" I giggled.

-"Why?"

-"Because I love you Emilie, and I want to be with you forever, I told you before, there was nothing left for me here" I kissed him, but then pulled away to continue.

-"I wasn't free, I was held captive in the image and expectations my parents wanted, you make me happy and let me be who I want"

-"I love you, Emile" I leaned my head into his chest.

-"I love you, too" he kissed the top of my head, hugging me tightly.

-The End-

(A/N):

So that the end, I hope you liked it! This is one of my favorite movies, and I really enjoyed writing it! As I said in the chapter before, I will wait for your comments till I post the next book, so depending on which one you choose will be the next released.

Bye!